16

~Joeys Point of View~

I stare at the enormous house. She looks at it stunned. I smile and cross my arms. Oh shoot I forgot something in the car.

I look in the back and pick up my egg nog and sip.

"This is amazing" She said and ran up to the front entrance.

I walked slowly behind her as she tried to peek through the windows taking all of it in. My Grandpa lives in Idaho and never comes here so we don't have to worry about him.

I unlock the door and she immediately races through taking it all in. I go to the refrigerator and put my egg nog in it. And I walk until she find me.

"This is Fantastic" she smiled.

"Right," I said with a smirk "How bout I give you a tour."

We walked through the halls, Belle eyeing everything from ceiling to floor. I told her witty remarks about the place and showed her the room where I would be staying and her if she wanted to. And then I showed her another room.

"I would much rather stay in your room" she smiled at me.

I smirked.

"We are getting to my favorite part" I said.

I opened the doors to the backyard and flew out letting the wind blow my hair back.

The Garden. The Pool. The Jacuzzi. Everything here is perfect.

I look at her already rushing up and down the garden. I love this land. So many miles of nothing but Belle.

My Heaven.

I pick her up by her feet and call our chef. He can come on short notice and the money grandpa left us for this house is absolutely amazing.

He cooked up shrimp salad. Then a nice pasta dish. We waved him goodbye and it was just us.

"Wanna go swimming?" She asked with a huge grin.

It was 8:30 and it was dark. Eh...I guess we had lights.

"Sure my love" I said, we both walked upstairs and got our swimming suits out of the bag. She changed in our bathroom as I just changed in my room.

She opened the door and oh god. She looks beautiful in a bikini. She scans my entire body, and when she gets to you-know-where she smiles. Oh god belle.

"Only you could do this to me" I explained to her

She snickered.

"You look great without a shirt. Very sexy" she grinned at me.

"So do you" I said with a smirk.

She hit me a little and then got my hand and pulled me into the pool.

We both splashed in the pool. I drove my hands through my wet hair and then looked at her swimming around the pool, living a wonderland.

She soon came up to me and grappled my hands and started pulling me around the pool. And i started swimming with her. It was a great night.

A couple minutes or so later I pulled her up out of the water and into the hot tub, or jacuzzi.

We stepped in together, our hands interlocked. We sat together in the heat me rubbing her back, her head on my shoulder.

"Your such a great person Joey" She smiled at me.

"Not as much as you" I said with a grin "Ya know what your also great at?"

"What" She smirked at me.

"Kissing"

And then we kissed for hours, letting our tongues reach and arms go around each other. I drag her out of the pool and into the house.