18

~Belles Point of View~

I get up out of the bed, and go take a shower...to get ready for the day. I do my hair, and then I put my clothes and walk out of the bathroom.

I see Joey lying there motionless. Such a man.

I get up onto the bed and fall on top of him, trying to tickle him and poke him around his body.

He soon opens his eyes and smiles at me. I start to say something but I am interupted by two hands lifting me up out of the bed and down the stairs. He puts me on the counter and puts one finger on my mouth, and I nod.

He moves over to the refrigerator and takes out two eggs, he immediately starts frying the eggs. He gives one to me. And then lets me eat it in silence. He takes another plate and puts one on the plate and sits right next to me rubbing my back.

Did I mention he's shirtless, god hes hot with no shirt.

When I finish I look at him and smile, waiting for the amazing day we are about to have to come. Its gonna be exciting!

He finishes and then brings both of our plates to the table, I almost offered to help but I couldnt..silence remeber?

He looks at me and picks me up again and takes me back to the room, he sets me down on one side of the bed..and then he crawls in the other, and immediately falls to sleep.

God, Men these days.

~Joeys Point of View~

I only just woke up and Bella already want to have a "dreamy picnic" in the backyard.

God, Women these Days.

"I have to take a shower first, baby" I told her.

"OK, but right after that we are going to have are dreamy picnic." she exclaimed to me.

I got into the shower, and washed up. Then got out out and put on some clothes on. Belle was already making the lunch.

I walked up to her put my hands on her waist, and kissed her. Shes so beautiful. I go outside, and walk around the pool admiring the beautiful day...that sits in front of me.

I walk back into the house, and Belle finished...so we go outside to eat the food.

I open up the blanket and spread it across the yard, I take a seat right next to her, and she opens the basket and takes the food out we eat, just smiling and kissing.

"I love you Joey" she said to as we finished and she rested her head against my chest.

"I love you, too Belle" I looked at her and smiled.

We just layed there like that for hours, kissing and then just cuddling...she's so amazing, and after last night, I think she will be the one.

I think I'm willing to spend every day with her, every night sleeping next to her, and every kiss on her lips. She is all I want.

"Do you think that I'm the one, Belle?" I asked her, staring at her.

She looked at me, and smiled. "Of Course, you're the most amazing person I have ever met, and I love you"

I leaned in and kissed her, then slightly brushed past her ear..."I love you, too"

I held her hand to help her get up, we picked up the remaining figures on the ground and brought them in.

I took the small blanket, to the washer and dryer, and set the basket on top of the dryer. I walked back in to see Belle standing there, grinning.

"Why so happy, love" I said as I walked up to her and put my arm on her waist and leaned my head against her shoulder.

She rubbed my fingers and looked at me. "I just love you so damn much"

I smiled at her and kissed her.

"But I need to tell you something..."

"What do you need to tell me, baby" I said as I rubber her back.

"I-um" she stuttered "need you to meet some people"

"And who are some people" I grinned at her.

"Well my dad thought u should..." She hesitated.

"Belle, you can tell me...what did you dad think I should know"

"I need you to meet my mother and my brother" she said to me.

"You're what?!" I shouted at her.

"My mother and brother" she explained "My mom was a drug addict when I was younger and my dad turned her in and got complete control over me. My mom went into rehab, and she was there for like three years...and I just grew so close to my dad that my mom didn't become part of my anymore. I see my mom every 6 months and she got remarried and the had a son. He's 7."

I was truly surprised, after 6 months of dating her...well 4 months, she hasn't told me about her mother. And she has a brother?! Well at least out kids can have an uncle. Wait what. Um, not that we will have kids, but.

"I would love to meet them" I grinned at her.

"Well great. Erm, they are gonna be here next Friday. So...um" she was about to keep going.

"Stop acting so nervous! I will be at your house by 5 on Friday, ok?"

"I would love that" she said and kissed me. I laughed, and she scowled at me, and tackled me on to the couch.

We kissed for a while, but I wish we could've kissed more. I pushed her up off of me and smiled at her while gently stroking my hand through her hair.

It was 3 PM and we had one more night here. I had an idea.

"Know how to play pool?" I grinned at her.

"Who doesn't?" She returned with a grin.

"So you're good at this, I take it?" I asked her.

"Hell Yah! Best in the business." She smirked at me.

"Quite Cocky for an amateur." I smirked back at her.

She scowled at me, and poked me with her stick.

"So who's breaking" i asked.

"You are" She crossed her arms and stared at me.

I shrugged and got ready to hit. I aimed and shot. The balls spun all around leaving 3 striped balls going in.

I smirked at her, and easily hit my fourth striped ball. The next shot I missed and handed her the table.

"You're up, love" I told her, and she scowled.

She pot in two solids and then messed up.

"Unfortunate" I muttered.

She hit me in the side.

"Oww" I shouted and she smirked.

I potted the rest of my balls in, without trouble and now all I had is the eight ball and of course I miss.

She got 3 more of her balls in, and messed up.

There were only two balls left on the table now. The eight ball and her ball. I aim at the eight ball, and strike. It zooms into the corner of the table.

"Yes!!!" I scream. "Guess who won?!"

She scowled at me and slow clapped.

I ran up to her and picked her up and spun her around and kissed her. She hit me, but it was worth it.

We went up stairs and ate. Belles a great cook.

We were tired, so as we walked up to the bedroom...we quickly drifted into deep slumber.