3

Chapter 3

Belle

We walk into the theater. I'm wearing a nice suit. All black. The shirt on the inside was white and I had a nice red bow tie on. I loved it. My mom thought I should've worn it.

We hand the Usher our tickets. Wow this is usher is old. He probably can't even read what the damn ticket says.

"Here our seats" The Usher, I looked at his name tag. Mike. The usher, Mike said.

"Thankyou, my good sir." Max said as he tipped his hat. Yah he wore a hat.

As the usher, Mike, walked off I could hear him saying

"Kids these days...fuck they scare me"

Ha!

"Please welcome to ***** Theater's production of ***** *****. Thankyou very much for coming. Now please enjoy the show." said a talking voice, that seemed to be a mixture of high and low tones, eh.

I was bored for a while, and the someone came on stage. Shit! That lady is fucking gorgeous. Oh my lord. DAYYYUM. But looks don't matter, but she is beautiful. Hopefully, she has the full package.

I could not stop staring at her. And apparently the ass holes I went with new that as well.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Molly said.

Max chuckled.

I hit Max in the stomach. Then quickly flipped him off. As for Molly is gave he a glare. Yep, that will show her!

They were taking they're bows. No one stood up but a few people, and I was one of them. God she's sexy. There's a small meet and greet after the show hopefully we will get acquainted then.

"Hello, Let me say you did an excellent job!" I said to her.

"Thankyou Sir, would u like me to sign something?" She replied.

"Don't call me sir...and no I just wanted to say Hey" I said.

"Well Hi"

"Yah Hi, I just before I left wanted to say that..."

I had a little block of thinking power. It's been a couple seconds she's staring at me.

"That he thinks your the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, and wants to see you again...because he's pretty sure he's already madly in love with you"

FUCK YOU MAX! That ass.

"Well tell him I would love to go out one time. I would like to meet him before I turn madly in love with him."

Bella said. She wrote don't her number and gave it to Max. "Here, and bye boys." She waved.

I hit max hard in the crotch. Then kissed him on the head.

"Oh thank god for you."

"I know thank god for me. And don't punch me...trust me I can hurt you."

Said Max with a smirk.

We walked away, where we met up with Molly and Emma. Wow, I have a wondrous life.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thanks for reading! Tell your friends...I loved this chapter for some reason. Vote and favorite for faster chapters!