9

Chapter 9

The Mother

~Belles point of View~

I wash my hair. And then i lightly comb it, and make sure it all looks perfect. He so handomse, i only want to live up to his expectations. I put my concealer on and my other makeup, and then look up..and i looked good, i thought. I bat my eyelashes just to make sure.

I walk over to my closet where i pick out a nice black dress. I wear boots that are kind of dressy and walk downstairs.

My Dad is looking at me. He is a confused, yet he had stern look on his face.

"Honey, something happened." He said.

"Wait What?" I said.

"Its about Joey" He said. With a sad expression.

"What about him" I said.

He paused.

Walked over to me.

Looked at me. And held my hand.

"He was beaten up very bad." He said.

"What how? What ways." I said. 

I immediately had a worried look to myself, I was scared.

I hope nothing horrible happened to him.

"Apparently two fake police officers, who went to his house informing him that his mother was dead." He said.

I looked at the window, tearing up.

"And.." I said. With a shaky voice.

"They apparently took him to a house, there were two boys there including those two guys, who took him. They said they were going to a crash sight but instead took him to the house. Thats all we know, he is still very sick." He said.

I cried, I lost it. What type of dick would ever do something like that. I hope those ass holes are arested.

I immediately began to feel more sympathy, this cant be happening. I love him...I love him so much, and i dont want to admit him that yet..because we've only been dating for a week.

I hope nothing bad comes out of this I really hope nothing bad does.

"The injuries?" I asked. With now a horrible voice.

"Its gonna be okay sweetie" Dad said. He rubbed my back ank cradled me in his arms. " He has broken ribs, his leg is broken, and he has been sexually abused. He will be okay though. Just out for a couple days. But I promise we will find who did this." he said.

My dads a police officer.

I pray that he gets better. I just want to see him again. I really want to kiss him again.

2 hours before

~Joeys Point of View~

My Mom. Dead.

No. No.

"NOOOO!" I screamed, crying for what seemed like hours.

I just now noticed they look kind of younf to be police officers.

But My Mom. No

"Buddy, Its okay." Fredrick said.]

"NOOO ITS NOT OKAY." I said.

"We have to take you there" Johnson Said.

"Noo." I cried a little bit more.

"TAKE ME TO BELLE, TAKE ME NOW!" I screamed at them. And cried even harder.