First visit

- Little pig, little pig! Let me in!

Rick was already feeling terribly angry to hear Negan's raspy voice from the other side of the gate, knowing him not only killing two of his friends, but he also didn't keep his word about visiting a week after that horrific night.

He still didn't get the courage to tell the people in Alexandria that he can no longer control the happenings because of the monster, called Negan.

- Do not make me have to ask...

Negan was impatient.

He always got what he wanted, in time and in the way he wanted to get it.

Once entering Alexandria he sent off his men to get the shit he wanted while he decided to have a little fun with Rick.

He didn't only make him hold Lucille, his weapon he killed his friends with, but he also constantly reminded him about how broken he has been over the things that happened and how he couldn't protect his people.

Humiliating Rick Negan also decided to take every weapon they had, following the incident if Carl threatening his men when they were tanking things.

- Every single weapon... Because I do not want shit like this to happen again.

- Nothing like this will happen ever again... Trust me - Rick replied while Negan's men and Daryl, whom he kept with him as a puppet basically were taking the guns.

But since a woman, called Olivia made sure everything was in place she also had a book where she wrote down about every single weapon and this is what got her in trouble.

- Two guns are missing... Why?

Negan was not torturing Olivia emotionally.

The poor woman was already horrified of him, but now she was scared for her life since Negan made sure to tell them that if they did not find the missing guns she's gonna die.

Rick was angry and panicking, not wanting Olivia to die as he was looking for the missing weapons, not realizing that someone, who has been outside came back, seeing the mess that has been happening, until he went out to talk to Negan.

- Time's passing fast and so will Olivia's life - Negan said playfully, but he was also frustrated about the waiting.

- Hold on... Please... We'll find it...

- Better because I do not like killing women... But if I have to...

Then suddenly he was cut off...

- Stop acting like a good guy. You kill and humiliate anyone you fucking want, anytime you fucking want, you piece of trash of a human being.

Rick's expression was shocked as he saw the person suddenly grabbing onto Negan's arm and pushing it off of Olivia.

- What the fuck is this supposed to fucking mean?! - he snapped and as he turned around to see who talked back to him he saw a woman dressed in black, having a mask over the lower part of her face.

- Who the fuck are you, darling? I haven't seen you around this prick before...

-Wow... Long time has passed, right, you fucking cheater? - the woman hissed then as she pulled off the mask Negan completely froze down.

- What the fucking fuckity fuck...