Eyes can't lie

- Lucille, I love you...

Those words hit Lucille like hard rocks.

- Negan...

- Stay with me, please... I don't want to lose you anymore... I need you...

- Negan, no...

- If you stay here I'll show you how much I still love you...

- Your women...

- I'll tell them right now that I don't need them anymore, if that's what you want! Just please... Stay with me...

By now he got down on his knees while begging her to stay.

- Negan!

- I could never kneel, or beg anyone for anything... But I would do anything for you...

- Are you serious right now...?

- I am serious! Please...

- Fucking hell... - she groaned as she was also fighting back her own tears and basically not wanting to show her weakness in front of him - Why do you do this to me?

He stood up again, looking into her eyes as he placed his large hands on her cheeks while she was still looking down.

- Lucille, look at me... Please... Look at me in the eyes and tell me if I'm lying...

She hardly, but looked up at him right in the eyes while he said:

- I love you... I loved you, I still love you and I will always love you and only you... Tell me what do you want from me and I'll give it to you...

- I don't know... What I really want from you... I don't know why am I even believing you, but I do... I do because you kept your ring... And your eyes can't lie...

- My eyes?

Now Negan was surprised by what Lucille said to him.

- Yes, your eyes...

She now smiled at him, shocking and confusing him even more.

- The way you look at me... The warm way you look at me... Since we met again I haven't seen you looking at anyone the way you look at me... The same... old... loving way... you look at me...

- It's because I've never met anyone that I loved other than you, Lucille... I love you so much... You're my one and only wife and even when I was with other women... They could never satisfy me then way you can... psychically and emotionally...

He stepped closer to her again, leaning his forehead against hers as he continued:

- I can't and I'll never be able to find someone better than you... Because the person doesn't exist... You're my perfect, beautiful, amazing girl... My perfect, beautiful, amazing girl... My only love...

- Negan...

- I love you so terribly fucking much... And you have no idea how terribly fucking tempted I am to kiss you right now... - he whispered.

- And who's stopping you?

Negan's eyes widened while Lucille smirked at him.

This is what made him suddenly get extremely excited as he grabbed her firmly and kissed her passionately on the lips.