No more

Once Negan left Hilltop Lucille allowed herself to break down into crying properly now.

She started crying from pure relief from him finally leaving and from anger because she actually had to tell him about her pregnancy.

But he was the father of the baby and she felt the need to tell him, mostly because them being unable to have children was the main reason for their breakup before and even though she didn't admit it to anyone, but deep inside she was hoping this might get them back together.

Meanwhile on the way back Negan was silent the whole time, did not speak to anyone.

Not even when they arrived to The Sanctuary and he took off to his room to relay a little and get himself cleaned up.

But as soon as he got in his shower his mind went to all different places...

- How...

The first thing that gone to his mind was Lucille pregnant.

He still couldn't fully process what he has heard, even though it was hours ago already.

He still couldn't believe she got pregnant during the time she was with him and he also couldn't even imagine himself as a father.

- She won't even let me near the baby... - he mumbled to himself.

He was sure when Lucille give birth to their baby she just won't let him near it at all.

- Fuck my life...

He felt excited for his baby, but sad as well, thinking he will not be able to be near it and be a proper father.

He didn't even think he could be a father since back then doctors told him there might be issues with him and that is why he couldn't get Lucille pregnant before and now he felt truly happy he actually could.

Once getting out of the shower and gone to get dinner some of his wives went up to him to ask if he needs one of them, or more, to keep his company for the night.

But this made him remember the ultimatum Lucille gave him before:

- "It's me, or them. If you choose them you'll lose me."

- No... I need some fucking rest tonight so calm your tits - he told them then getting his food he headed back to his room.

While having dinner Dwight went to report him as he always did about things they got and things that happened that day and when he finished he was about to leave.

- D... - Negan called after him.

- Yes, boss?

- Tell me your honest opinion... What would you do if you'd find out your wife is pregnant from you, but you need to make some serious changes to be with her and the baby?

Dwight blinked a few times as he tried to process what he just heard then...

- Are you trying to refer to yourself and Lucille with this?

He sighed.

- Yeah.

- She's pregnant?!

- Yes... And I'm the baby's father, but she's not gonna come back to me, nor will she probably even let me near the baby...

- Do you want to hear my honest opinion?

- Yes...

- If she really is as important to you as you say she is then you should do whatever she wants you to do. I never had a family before... All I had was Sherry and I've done so far everything to protect her and keep her alive... And even though Lucille doesn't need to be protected right now she will need help with the baby... And looking at those losers everywhere...

- They'll be no help - Negan laughed.

- Yeah... Plus you're the father so do whatever she wants from you and be there for her when it's time!

Negan nodded slightly.

- Okay... Thank you, D...

- No problem, boss!

And with that Dwight left and Negan was left alone with his thoughts once again.