Where is she??

A few days after Lucille has been told to stay she asked Daniel if she could bring some stuff from Alexandria to him and in the meantime to tell Rick what's happening.

Since Carson told her to stay away from stress she couldn't return for now, knowing Negan's saviors were just about to visit Alexandria that just would stress her out even more than the news of her being pregnant.

She told Dan that if the saviors are there, looking for her tell them that she's only sick and can't return there just yet.

- Are you sure about this? - he asked - I mean if Negan...

- If Negan isn't there then tell them the sickness story - she said - If Negan's there... I don't know... Do what you think is the best.

- But what, if what I decide if not the best?

- You can make better decisions than me - Lucille smiled at him - You always could... So I trust you...

- Okay... - he nodded then soon after he left Hilltop.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Luckily for Daniel Negan was nowhere to be seen with his saviors once again, but Dwight was there, as usual, coming for the news about his boss' loved woman.

- I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where she is - he told Rick.

- She's at Hilltop - Dan told him as he approached them - She fell sick. She needed a doctor so she's there to recover.

- Ah...

- You can come with me and check her yourself, if you'd like.

- Nah. Simon will take a team there soon anyway. I might as well gonna tell him to check the missy himself.

- As you wish - he simply shrugged as he felt better not needing to take Dwight with him at the moment.

But then as he was about to leave he bumped into Negan.

- Hey, fuckboy - he said - Where's my woman?

- What the... Why did you come around anyway?

- I'm the one asking questions now. Where is she??

- Eh... She uh... She's at Hilltop...

Now Daniel was in an awful situation since even though he could tell Rick the actual news he wasn't ready to lead Negan to Lucille in fear of stressing her out.

But he had no choice.

- Okay, we'll go there then - Negan said the he turned away and talked back to his car, pulling Dan along with him.

- Who said I'll go with you to her?? - Dan snapped.

- Because if you don't I'll smash your fucking skull in and you do not want that!

- You won't do that! You know I'm important to Lucille so you won't kill me!

- Don't try your luck, dumb fuck - Negan hissed - Just come because you're heading over there anyway, no?

- Yeah...

- Then come! - he growled as he got in.

Dan had no choice, but followed him into his car and they headed off.

On the way both were silent for a while, but once they got to the gate and Negan was about to get out Dan grabbed his arm...

- Don't stress her out as you always do for once...

- Get your hand off me before I cut it the fuck off. Got it? - Negan hissed back.

He wasn't going to take shit from the man that he though took his wife from him and he was really near to actually hurt him.

But he was holding back so much.

As they went in Negan immediately went for Gregory to get information out of him which got Daniel even more nervous, knowing Gregory wasn't into keep Lucille there and he was ready to give her out.

But luckily Jesus was there to save the day with:

- She needs to rest - he told Negan - It'll be the best if I go, tell her you're here and see if she's fine enough to meet you, okay?

- Move it then! - Negan hissed.

- Okay, okay! - said Jesus, walking quickly away towards the trailer, where Lucille got to rest and live while being there.