The Santcuary

Lucille was taken to Negan's place, called The Santcuary and as much as she was against it she didn't want any fight and decided to go with them.

She wasn't happy to see Negan, but at the same time she wanted to hear more details about what he said to her before.

While most of the saviors left to do their jobs Dwight lead her to Negan.

On the way Lucille looked around and she soon realized they have way more men and people that are able to fight than anyone ever thought at first.

- We're near - Dwight spoke as they entered a building.

- Okay...

- Don't be cold to him. He might can say something you wouldn't expect.

- What are you even talking about?

- Just take my advice - he growled as they arrived to a door, where he knocked.

- Get the fuck away! - came an angry reply from the other side.

- It's me! Dwight! And I have a visitor too! - Dwight yelled back.

- Hold on!

For a few seconds everything was silent, but then...

- Get the fuck out!

Then the door opened and a blonde girl ran out which caused Lucille to sigh in frustration, knowing Negan was fucking a woman while he wanted her to be there.

But she had no choice, but to go in and see the surprised expression on Negan's face.

- How did you find her alone, Dwight? - he asked.

- I don't know why was she alone, but we caught her and she didn't resist.

- Since I was fucking alone without any proper weapons to kill your asses - Lucille groaned - And I have a brain...

- True - Negan smirked - Good job, D... You can go now.

Dwight left the room and Negan walked up to Lucille.

- Why did you want me here? - she asked.

- You know the reason.

- I don't know... To watch you fuck other women?

He began to feel frustrated, but he kept his calm.

- No... Because I want to talk to you properly.

- No.

- Huh?

- If you made me come here you better let me talk first.

- Then go ahead - he smiled softly, making Lucille feel extremely weird.

- What you said back in Alexandria... About you being unable to lie about your feelings...

- I can't lie - he said as he caressed her cheek.

In that very moment he touched her cheek her heart skipped a beat and started to feel really hot inside.

- You kept your ring too...

- Because it reminded me of you... If I couldn't have you atleast I wanted something that reminds me of you - Negan said really calmly as he now took her left hand - Our love was pure... Something that gave meaning for my life...

While talking he linked his long fingers with hers, making her feel even more nervous and make her heart beat even faster now.

- Lucille, I love you... I love you and I want you back... Stay with me...