Visitor: Part 2

As Lucille decided to go after Negan to see what's happening at the gates first she only saw another man with him from afar.

But as she got closer she recognized the man as...

- Daniel?!

The visitor was Daniel, who sneak in on a truck that went to The Sanctuary, originally wanting to find her, but he was shocked when he saw her there.

- Lucille... Are you okay?! - he panted, wanting to go up to her, but Negan stepped in his way immediately - Get the fuck out of my way!

- You should watch that dirty fucking mouth of yours, of I might find it hard not to smack it with Lucille! I mean the bat, obviously... - Negan hissed.

- Let her go! Let her come home!

Negan's smirk grown into the widest, creepiest smirk any of his men have ever seen.

They now knew he was on to humiliate the visitor.

- How about we go for a walk, hm? - he asked Daniel.

- What? I don't wa---

- You're coming, or I'll kill you right here. You choose.

Lucille felt awkward watching the scene between her two men now, but she couldn't butt in.

She couldn't butt in because not Negan, nor did any of him men let her get any closer to the two and she also didn't know how'd she explain why is she still there and why didn't she escape from him.

So she waited as Dan ended up giving in and take a walk with Negan.

- Come on you too, dear - Negan called for Lucille now - You also should see and hear what I'm about to say.

Lucille was nervous about this whole thing.

She still loved Daniel and she could never wish for him to die, but with Negan you never knew what was in his mind.

But as Negan took Dan around he only talked about how things go in The Sanctuary which was really unusual for people, who saw the thing happening, but for Lucille it wasn't really unusual to see.

He knew about Dan and her relationship and by now she was sure he wanted to make him feel bad in some way, but she didn't know in what way.

Until he suddenly walked up to her...

- So... - he began.

- So...?

- What do you think I should do with our intruder? - Negan asked, stepping closer and closer to her - It's all up to you now...

- Up to me...?

- Yes... - he nodded - I do not want him here as he'd make you feel confused and would bother me here... So tell me...

- What the hell is going on over there?! - Daniel snapped as he was too far to hear, but not far enough to not to see the two standing dangerously close to each other, making him jealous and so angry that he could smash Negan, if he wouldn't be surrounded by his people.

Negan only lifted a finger up, telling him to shut up while he pulled Lucille closer with his other hand and kissed her...