I'm what...?

The next time Lucille has woken up was when she was already in the doctor's room and he was leaned over her.

- Hey there - he smiled.

Carson liked Lucille from the first time they met so somehow he was happy to see her at Hilltop now and in his room, but he was still worried about her health too.

- Doctor... Carson...

- How do you feel?

- Tired...

- The pain?

- No pain anymore...

- That's good.

- Have you... found anything... as to what caused the sudden pain...?

- I have actually... And I didn't let anyone near you until you wake up and I tell you the reason first because I'm not sure if anyone else would be happy about it.

- What... the hell are you talking about, Carson? Speak the way I can understand you, damnit...!

- You've been stressed out lately...

- I've been, that's for damn sure...

- But luckily both of you are okay.

Lucille was sighing deeply from relief, but then she caught on something:

- What?! Both of us??

- Yes... Lucille, you're atleast 3 weeks pregnant.

- I'm what...? Are you kidding me?!

She was so loud at this point that Daniel came in to the room, without the doctor even allowing him to do that and only then Lucille saw Maggie and Sasha also standing at the door, waiting for them to come out and hear from her.

- I'm serious - Carson replied.

- What is going on?! - Maggie snapped, seeing how pale Lucille was.

- How is this even possible...? - Lucille continued to ignore everyone else and focused on the doctor - Back then they told me I cannot get pregnant and now, out of no-fucking-where I just get pregnant?!

- What?! - everyone else gasped.

- Are you pregnant?! - Daniel asked her.

- That is what is happening...

- They could have been wrong, even when we had everything to check something like this - Carson said meanwhile - And even multiple doctors could be wrong...

- But...

Lucille was out of questions now.

- Listen, you can stay here for this time so I'm near if something happens... Just as Maggie and you can help each other out...

Maggie was also pregnant, but she was a month more into her pregnancy so she already had a little tummy showing.

- Of course! - Maggie said with a smile - I'll help you and...

- I'm pregnant from him! 

Lucille started crying again.

- Negan? - Sasha asked back.

- Yes!

- You can't know for...

- I know it! If what Carson says is accurate then he got me pregnant which I had no fucking idea could even fucking happen!

- Chill now! - Sasha snapped - That changes on nothing at all!

- No...?

- No! - Maggie said too while both women shaked their heads - You're our family, do not forget that! Things might have happened between you two earlier, but we will not refuse to help you with your pregnancy!

- Who said she can?!

Hilltop's leader, Gregory suddenly interrupted.

- I'm not letting her stay if she has Negan's baby inside her!!

- She's staying! Like it, or not! - Maggie hissed.

- They have do---

- Stop, Gregory!

This time Jesus spoke in.

- What the fuck ever! But I'll give you out to them if they come! - the old man groaned as he walked away.

Lucille was both happy and nervous about her friends protecting her just now.

Happy because she could count on them now, but nervous because she really had no idea what should they do once Negan looks for her.

But they still had time to think about that...