Regret?

Lucille sat in Negan's room alone, until the moment he actually arrived back after taking Dan back to Alexandria.

While waiting she had time to think about what has happened to her and it broke her down.

She loved Daniel.

She loved him for being so helpful to her in disappearing before and supporting her through anything and everything and even loving her through everything.

Even through the apocalypse they were together in almost every second of the time.

And now...

Now since Negan appeared they have grown apart from each other more and more before she was taken to Negan to face him again.

Both her and Daniel felt like they should work on their relationship a bit more...

But Lucille was taken away. And the plans ended there.

And even though she agreed to stay right now she began to think if she has made the right choice with staying, or not.

She loved Negan.

But things got worse since then, making him into a psychopath of some sort.

- Hey, beautiful!

Negan came back, cutting Lucille's thoughts off completely from the Daniel topic.

- Hey...!

He hopped down on the couch beside her.

- He'll probably be back home shortly - he said - Dwight is taking him back. I'm too lazy for that and besides...

He paused.

- Besides...?

- Besides, my dear... I wanted to be with you - he smiled as he took her hand gently - And I wanted to see how have you been doing after all that happened.

- I'm fine... - she replied - I was just shocked... And scared for him...

Negan let out a sigh in frustration while she continued with:

- I just didn't want you to kill him...

- I should have though...

- Well, I don't know about that, but... I'm glad you didn't - she smiled at him now while resting her head on his shoulder.

- Are you happy because you still love him, or because...

- I'm happy because I just am... I don't want to watch you kill anyone... - she cut him off quickly, making him sigh again, but now in relief.

He was relieved to hear what he heard and see that she was indeed telling him the truth.

- I'll make sure you'll never need to watch me kill anyone... And I'll make sure to be a better husband to you from now on as well...

Lucille suddenly looked up at him again.

- From now on? What have you been doing in the past weeks then? - she asked jokingly.

- Well... I still can do better, let's just say that - he smiled while he also gave her a kiss on her head.