A little angel was born

Another few weeks passed by and Dr. Carson was first getting ready for Maggie to give birth since she was due.

And as it was planned Maggie gave birth just in time and Lucille was there to support her through it, just as she promised her.

Weirdly enough as much as Negan was coming over to Hilltop he still didn't know about Maggie being alive, but by now they didn't care much about that.

They were more focused on Lucille now, who was also due in 3-6 weeks, but as to Maggie everything was ready for her too.

Everything and everyone at Hilltop, but Negan.

Negan was so far from being ready.

He was working on things to help his wife once it's time and on his way to Hilltop once again he decided to stay over there as long as he needs until his love was giving birth.

But he wasn't fully informed as to how much she has left from pregnancy left exactly...

- I can't wait to get there and see her again! - he said excitedly while driving to Hilltop with Dwight in the same car.

They had another car, full of men as well, but they weren'r gonna take anything.

They just went with him.

- It's so weird to see you like this, you know - Dwight said - This happy, full of life and not from hurting others, or giving punishments out...

- It was never because I enjoyed it, but to protect everyone.

- I get that, but people are scared of you... Or were scared.

- They were, but they can see I'm softening up more and more - Negan said while driving - And I don't care about that anymore. I'm not gonna continue this any longer.

- Continue what...?

- The Sanctuary.

- Are you planning to close down?

- I don't know yet... But major changes are gonna happen... But do not tell anyone about this yet, D... you're the first one to hear this.

- I won't, don't worry!

But as they arrived to Hilltop barely anyone were around.

The gate keeper opened the gates and the drove in, but as soon as they got out the keeper went up to Negan and said:

- I was told to tell you that Lucille is due today and appearently she needs to be near the doctor.

- Did anything happen while I wasn't here?

- I'm here since the morning to I have no idea. Go and check them yourself.

The gate keeper wasn't too friendly, but Negan wasn't bothered about it.

Instead he headed towards the doctor's place, but as soon as they were close enough he could hear screaming.

- Holy shit! - Dwight gasped - Could it be...

- Lucille! - gasped Negan as he ran inside to see Sasha and Jesus standing outside the doctor's room - What's happening?!

- It started just a few minutes ago - Jesus replied.

- Fuck..

- Relax, Carson is there to help and he has everything ready for this already - Sasha added.

Then suddenly Maggie ran inside and without even reacting that Negan was there she went to Sasha first.

- Who's she?

- I don't know yet, but don't freak out, Maggie! This is not how it went with Lori, remember!

Maggie was indeed scared for Lucille's health, even though only a few weeks before she gave birth to her child as well.

- Go in! - Jesus interrupted.

Maggie just nodded and ran in.

- What the fuck was that?! - Negan snapped.

- Just be fuckint patient for once! - Sasha hissed - She went in to help Lucille do it, just as she was there for her when she gave birth. You would just make her even more stressed out, if you would go in!

During this time Lucille's screams could be heard from the doctor's room that made Negan feel even worse as he walked up and down on the corridor, where they were waiting.

Another long 10-15 minutes until silence ruled the building then soon after baby crying, causing Negan to collapse down on the chair near him.

Another few seconds passed when the door finally opened and Carson came out with a huge smile across his face as he said:

- And a little angel was born today...