The announcement

A week passed by since Negan and Lucille's baby was born and he decided to go back to The Sanctuary for a little while...

- I'm coming with you! - Lucille said.

- You should be staying here, Lucille... I'll be back quickly, I promise - Negan replied while kissing her on the head.

His team of saviors were ready to head back and they were only waiting for Negan to get to them.

- I want to go with you, Negan...

- You don't trust me?

- I do, I do, but...

Negan sighed.

- Okay - he said, giving in to her - I can't say no to you anymore, can I?

- Exactly - she giggled then after giving him a quick kiss and getting herself together they headed off.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving in place Negan turned to Dwight:

- Call everyone together to the main hall - he said and Dwight just nodded.

- What are you planning to do? - Lucille questioned.

- You'll see it very soon.

Then as he said that a car arrived and surprisingly for Lucille Rick, Maggie and another guy got out of it.

- What? What are you guys doing here?? - she asked, feeling even more confused than she was before.

- Negan called us over here - Rick replied, looking at him, who didn't really react.

- What? Why??

- Apparently he has an announcement - Maggie said.

- And who even are you?!

Lucille now turned towards the unknown man, who has been silent this whole time.

- I'm King Ezekiel - he replied - Leader of the community, called Kingdom.

- Ah...

- Come on! Move your asses now! - Negan said as he headed inside one of the buildings where he called the people over.

They all followed Negan to where he was going and while Lucille stayed in the back he lead the rest of the other three to his sides and looking over to his people he began to speak:

- So fuckers... I have an announcement to make - he began - We have been living here... working here... and take shit for a really long time... But The Sanctuary's time's over.

Everybody gasped and looked at one another in shock, not knowing how to react to what they were hearing.

- HOLD ON! - Negan yelled - I didn't fucking finish yet!

They all grew silent.

- We're gonna close this place down... And you all can go on your own ways - he said then he placed his hand on Rick's shoulder first - This man some of you already know... Rick is the leader of the community, called Alexandria. If he agrees whoever wants can join and live there, but you have to work with them properly, not fucking around like you did when I lead your fucking life! The same goes for whoever wants to join Hilltop, or The Kingdom. As long as you won't be an aggressive fuck, but be reasonable you'll be just fine!

- What about us??

This time Negan's wives spoke up.

They were never really working for their living and some of them were even unsure what to do once there will be freedom for them.

- You ladies might as well gonna go to wherever you want. You'll get help in anything you need, but you are no longer my wives. You all are free women now - Negan replied then afterwards he turned to Dwight, who stood behind him - D...

- Yes?

He stepped closer then placed both hands on his shoulders.

- Do you still love Sherry?

- What...?

- Do you still love her? Would you still give up anything and everything for her? Yes, or no?

- O-Of course... Yes...

- Then take her and go!

- Really?

- Didn't you just hear me?! - Negan growled, but he was smiling the whole time - Take your wife and live wherever the fuck you want to live!

- Thank you... Thank you so much! - Dwight said, still in shock while Negan even pulled him into a quick hug before he literally ran downstairs to find his wife.

- What about you, Negan? - Maggie asked him.

- I'm surprised you're interested...

- I'm interested because you have a wife and a child to care for! 

- Well... What I'm gonna do only depends on my wife - he turned to Lucille, who just watched the whole scene with a smile on her face - As long as I'm with them I don't care where I am...

- Jesus fucking christ, Negan... - she sighed as she was hardly holding her tears back as she went up to him and just kissed him.