Chapter 13: Omigod

A/N:

First: picture of Jace to the side.

Second:

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a year. Please don't hurt me. *Scurries in corner*

I've been going through a lot so I wasn't able to update. My mom died and my boyfriend broke up with me and I've been struggling with my depression and just couldn't get it in me to write let alone update. But I'm finally getting myself together and I'm picking up the pieces.

All of you guys voting and adding my story to your reading lists has really inspired me to write for you guys. I see that you guys want to read so I'm trying to make the time to do new chapters.

Ughh! That's a lot! Well, I know this isn't that long of a chapter but it's only because I really want to write what Jace thinks about everything next.

I hope you all enjoy this and I'll be updating again soon. Please continue to read, vote, comment, everything. I wanna know what you think!!

Ok. I'm done. I love you all!

Bye loves. Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Cassidy

As I walk away from Jace I try my hardest to keep everything together. But I can't lie, it hurts. Everything. It just hurts. I feel so stupid now. I want to have nothing to do with him right now. I can't believe I trusted him. I gave him a second chance. I just...I don't know anymore.

I'm just so angry at this point that I don't even feel like crying over this. I just need to get out.

Taking my car back home I realize that his car is still in the driveway. I roll my eyes and get out of the car and walk inside, marching myself straight to the freezer and opening up a tub of chocolate mint ice cream. Finding a spoon, I hop on the kitchen counter and start to dive in to my problem fixer ice cream. I look up to the clock and to find the time. 9:12. I get another spoonful of ice cream. 9:12! I'm missing school! Oh my god! I've never skipped before! But for some reason I can't find it in me to get myself together and actually go to school now.

What has Jace done to me?

I'm not even myself anymore. I'm breaking rules, sleeping over his house, in the same bed, skipping school, making out in cars. I was never like this before. I don't know this new girl that's breaking all the rules now. I'm not myself and the scariest thing is I'm not sure how to go back to my original self.

It's all his fault, I pout to myself and take in some more ice cream.

~~~

Cleaning up myself, I feel so much more refreshed after my shower. I remember I still have to pick up Jaden or at least I should. It's not something I just do for Jace. It's a promise I made to help someone out. And so I'm keeping it.

~~~

"Hey," I hear. I turn my head to see a worried face all over Jace as he is at the front door. I'm at his apartment with Jaden. We were working on his homework but Jaden went to the bathroom.

My eyes open a little bit wider and my eyebrows go up in confusion.

He's suppose to be at work.

"I thought you were at work?" I voice my thought.

He's out of breath. I can tell from his labored breathing and the beads of sweat starting at his hairline.

Jace closes the door behind him and walks a little closer to me on the couch. I look down to his feet then back up to his eyes trying to communicate I don't want him to come any closer to me.