Smiles and hatred- chapter 4

Niall and I hadn't talked in two days, it was unlike him to not come to my house, or at least wave from his window. The thought raced through my mind as I walked home from school. Niall was in his driveway shooting hoops.

"Hey Piper" I spun around quickly to the familiar voice. Hunter. My two best friends. Stood there a boy and girl. Grant and Hunter. I quickly gave them hugs. They lived in the U.S. along with my parents.

"Grant, omg, hunter" I squealed.they hugged me back and Grant kissed my cheek. Grant used to be my boyfriend....uh oh.

"Hey babe" he smiled. He had brown hair with red in it, and brown eyes. He was really cute. Hunter was a blonde with brown eyes too, they were brother and sister.

"Haha, hey grant." Next thing I knew he kissed me full on lips. Hunter tapped him on the shoulder and he released. My greatest fear then happened. Niall walked over.

"Hey Pipe! Is there a problem here?" Niall asked stepping in front of me.

"Nah man, just kissing my girlfriend" Grant smiled.

" girl..friend?" Niall repeated.

" ex-girlfriend! We broke up when I left" I yelled, I stormed away. I slammed my door shut and slid till my bottom hit the door mat. I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole at Hunter, who I quickly let in.

"Who was THAT" a goofy grin plastered on her face.

"THAT was my crush and best friend" I could tell her everything so I did.

......

"Wow" she said taking it all in, " so he called you irresistible?" I nodded. "My brother is an idiot!" I nodded again.

"I mean I wanna go on a date with him, but I..can't" I said hopelessly.

"Why?" She asked missing the point.

"The one thing he hasn't done is asked me out!" I sighed.

"Okayyy" she sang getting off the arm of a chair to walk out.

"Where are you going?" I asked, she turned around.

"Talk to Grant, who is umm" she looked out the peep hole, "yelling at the Niall kid, but don't come, go get changed at meet me outside in 20, Kay?" She asked, leaving then slamming the door before I could answer.

"Kay" I whispered to my self.

_____________________________________________________

Authors' note

Hi!! Okay so I haven't updated in like a month or so, idk, but happy new year!!! Merry Christmas btw!! Anyways, what do you think?? Do you think Grant will start trouble? What do you think Hunter is really going to do, you can guess because once I at least get ONE comment I'll post the next chapter! Toodalloo

-Abigail