The bomb- chapter 5

I got changed out of my uniform I wore to school, the basic knee high socks with whatever shoes and a navy skirt and navy shirt. I changed into some short shorts, like hunter was wearing and got a red shirt since it was almost like summer.

I walked out to the front door and slipped on some strapped gladiator sandles and walked out to see Niall and Hunter talking while Grant had climbed the tree above the street light. Niall was moving his hands in an explaining motion as Hunter looked completely seroius, very unlikely of her.

"Hey guys, whats up" I smiled as I walked over to the front of Nialls house where the street lights and my friends had been.

"Hey Piper" Grant smiled jumping out of the tree.

"Hi"

"Hey Piper, Niall and I were just talking about you!" Hunter smiled.

"Yeah, and they made me go up in the tree where i couldnt here them talking" Grant said frowning.

"Haha" I snickered. he shoved me.

"Shove her again, do it, i swear do it!" Niall Yelled. Niall shoved Grant into the tree.

"Ni, stop!" I yelled.

"Niall, cool it" hunter whispered, what was she gonna do? Niall quickly stopped at her command, took my arm and stormed off, he grabbed my hand and took me with him to his back yard, gated with a large red wooden fence.

"Niall, what the he-" I was about to say when he grabbed my cheek and kissed me, after about 5 seconds he pulled away and took a step back.

"Im sorry, I just- I, Sorry" He said rubbing a hand through his newly dyed hair.

"Its fine" I smiled " I enjoyed it, but why did you-" I began after being cut off by a faint question i barely caught. "What?"

"Will you, will you go out with me?" He said looking down, rubbing his hand through his hair, over and over. "Nah it was stupid, i know"

"Yes"

"What?" He asked quickly.

"Yes I will go out with you!"

__________________________________________

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!!! anyways, hope you liked it, What do you l think Hunter was talking to Niall about? First guess in the comments I will write the next chapter THANKS!

~Abigail

 PS THE PIC IS OF HUNTER, aka Megan Fox, when she was 16 though, sorry I just changed it