Tourists- Chapter 34

Pipers PoV

Last night was weird, but Niall slept on the floor and Noel (sorry I keep changing the spelling) slept on a cot that the hotel luckily had.

"Are you ready?" Hunter asked. Today we were going to take Zayn, Noel and Aaron around Ireland. I was wearing a Hawaii shirt and khaki shorts. Everyone had a film camera,

"Yea, one sec" I put on some sandals and walked to the hallway where we all were.

"Where to?" Niall asked, kind of in the same outfit.

"Um, lets show them the schools and the little shops, but first, how bout our houses" I said.

"NOOOO, an old stinky man lives in your house and I am pretty sure he smells like cheese, oo lets go to my cousins' Cheese Farm" Niall said. I laughed but Aaron shot me a glare.

"Um, I still want to see it, and maybe surprise Gabe and Gabby" I said.

"Aw man, Gabe I havent seen the bloke in a while" He nodded. We all walked down the roads, getting strange stares from old ladies in sudresses.

"What? Never seen a popstar acting a a tourist?" I yelled at some old lady. She rushed away clutching her purse.

"So, I am going to knock on the door and then when he comes out you guys come over" I said, walking to the house. I knocked and waited. (AN she knocks like little Anna from Frozen)

"Hello?" Gabriel opened the door, "Uh? Piper?"

He then grabbed me in a bear hug, " Pipes, I missed ya, god you're big, and that hair and wow"

"Yea, Niall is here" I said. His face lit up.

"Ahhhhhh" Niall ran in tackling his best mate. They hugged/tackled on the ground for a while and everyone just gathered there.

"Hi." Noel said. Gabe looked up and his eyes widened.

"You're Ashley Greene" he said and she nodded. Hmm, Niall is about to get his bitch jacked.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated my computer busted and I really hate using my iPad cause then all my friends talk to me, plus we are moving and it's hard and everything, sorry, oh also sorry about the confusing plot, and if you want to read pulled over I am starting it in November!!!! Sorry.

~justexpresss