The PREDate- chapter 15

Piper's Pov

Today was the day. Niall was 16 already, It seems like just yesterday he turned 14. Hunter would be here for a week and she was helping me with a facial. I got out of the bath and she was sitting on the counter. My bathroom was large a double sink, the opposite wall had its own sink. The double glass doors weren't very safe. We were in my Aunts room. It was large. A door on one side leading to a tiny hallway with three doors. A walk in closet. A laundry room and the big bathroom. It was safe considering the hallway door could lock.

"Okay, so you take a quick trip in the steam room shower, then a candle lit bath with facial on?" Hunter said turning as I slipped out and put my robe on.  "What are you rich?"

"I'd kill to be rich" I laughed putting my hair in a towel. I looked in the large mirror and wiped off the scrub. My pale whit skin shined.

"I have a great idea!" Hunter smiled. "Got any hair dye?"

"Have you met my aunt? Yea, in here, a rainbow of colors". She looked at me then at the rainbow of dyes.

"Do you wanna look 18?" Hunter smiled. "Piper, he is 16, you should look as old as your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend" I laughed.

"Well, the surprise you gotta look good" I laughed.

-------

"YOUR HAIR IS BLACK!" My Mom yelled. She was still here for a week with my siblings. Andrew and Charlie shared my second bedroom in the guest house and Adrienne, Conor and Liam had their own room in the guest room. Grant and Hunter shared my guest room that connected to mine. I was allowed to move in there since I didn't like the darkness anymore. My mom was in one room and My dad on the couch.

"Yea, it's Nialls birthday and I thought he'd like it..." I smiled. I looked hot. I was wearing that outfit from I got from that store...

"IMPRESSING BOYS!" She yelled. She threw her hands in the air. "honey, what has your dad taught me"

"How to kick my mom out the room" I smiled. "OUT YOU NEEDY WOMEN"

"Okay" My mom smiled.

"What was that?" I heard someone come in. Adrienne. I was all ready. 'WOW, PIPER!"

"Like it Addy?" I smiled.

"Turn" she smiled. She was great with fashion. She lifted her pointer finger and rushed out the room.

"What was that?" Hunter laughed. We did my make up and I looked awesome.

"Now you look stunning, anyways, here" She said handing my gold and silver bracelets.

This is gonna be awesome. I hope im not dressed too fancily....that'd be awkward.

-------------------------

Okay, this is just a filler, but it shows what she is wearing, where everyone is, how close they all are and stuff like that