The Heartbreak- chapter 8

I got home, Grant waiting at the door.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothin" He said, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. "Wait, where are you going?"

"A party, if Niall comes over, Tell him to go hang with his favorite girl 'M' Thanks, bye" I said leaving.

"Okay"

"We will get there about 2:45, if traffic is good."

NIALLS POV!!!!!!!

My watch read 1:00. It was almost time. I sat on my couch, then got up, I looked in the mirror, I was wearing a dressy shirt and blazer with nice suit pants, a bit dressy, but I looked okay. I learned to gel my hair up and it looked awesome, it had a quiff, WOW!

I did a bit of house work, cleaned my room, and shit. It  was about 2:54 when I checked my watch. I got the flowers I bought out of the fridge and walked down to her driveway.

*knock knock*

"Hey, is Piper here?" I asked looking around the tall Grant who had opened the door. Ugh, him.

"Nah, she went to a party and wanted me to tell you, go have fun with fun with your favorite girl 'M'!" He said slamming the door in my face. 'M'? Oh my god! No, she got it all wrong!

I ran to the only party in town she could be. Aarons'. It took me a while to get to a bike shop where I rented one. I finally got around the traffic and saw a cab. I got in and told him directions, I wondered why a cab was in Mullingar, it was too small for traffic except for lunch hour which was now. I arrived at his house and paid the man. I ran into the house to see it was 5:00. I saw Piper in the corner with girl and Hunter drinking and laughing.

"And her name begins with 'M' what a slut!" Piper laughed.

"Hey my name is Marie!" The black haired girl laughed.

" 'M' Is Maura. My mum" I said. She looked up. She quickly dropped her cup, shocked.

____________________________________

Well there you go! Not much guessing now huh? Well bam hope you like it!

~Abigail