Letter- chapter 22

Dear Niall,

I'm sorry. I knew that I was leaving. I knew what Andrew and Conor were going to tell you but then I wanted to tell you myself. I don't know If I got to that point. But tonight my cab is coming, my bags are already being shipped over to New York. I don't know if you know this, but I love you. I really do.

I know that you won't understand this, hell, I don't even know. But I am leaving and you can't stop me. I won't be able to see you till the wedding which will be in August, a couple weeks after your audition. I hope you ace it. Oh, and Skype me. Remember to change your answering machine... You know since it says 'we cant come to the phone'. I remember when we made it because of that song we liked, So Sick.

Please don't try and follow me. I know you Niall, you're probably going to call your dad to help find me. Sorry Ni. I love you so much.

Another thing. Andrew, Conor, Hunter, Grant, My mom, My dad, Liam, Charlie and Addie are coming home tomorrow so you'll have to tell them goodbye also. Promise me one thing though. You'll never forget about me and maybe when you're rich and famous, you'll stop by my house and maybe we can start over.

Love,

Piper Kay.

(Ps. You're real birthday present was a guitar, but then your dad got you one.. if you want it still it's the only thing left in my closet.)

____________________________________________________________

SORRY!!!!! DONT WORRY, so the next chapter will be set in February since I wanna!!!!

~Abigail