Famous - Chapter 28

before you read, just remember that I will change his audition song!!!!

__________________________

I woke up early and decided the song already, one I had written about Piper.

"Alright, let's go" I clapped to my dad.

"Alright, Niall, calm down, you're mother is in the car waiting" My dad said.

"YES" I screamed.

-------

"Niall Horan, up next" A person said. I breathed slowly. I strapped the guitar Piper had hidden for me, the message was sweet, but late due to my dad. I walked on to the stage and the crowd cheered. There was Katy Perry. I smiled bright.

"Hi, what's you're name?" Simon asked. I think the lady was Cheryl or Karen or Sharon, I can't remember, even the guy, who is he? GOD I CAN'T REMEMBER!!

"Niall"

"Niall, what?" The mystery guy asked.

"Horan, sorry" I blushed.

"What are you going to sing?" The lady asked.

"I wrote a song for a really special girl, and I am going to sing it" I answered.

"Okay, go ahead" Simon shrugged.

"This is irresistible" I introduced the song.

-----

"Wow, that was a sweet song" Katy smiled, "You have some talent"

"Thank you"

"On with the voting." The dude said.  "Simon"

"I'm going to say Yes" he said, leaning back. I smiled.

"Cheryl" The guy said.

"Sorry love, I'm gonna say no" She said, hunching over the table. My smile faltered a bit.

"I'm going to say yes" The mystery man said, still his name wasn't said.

"I.. I am going to say." Katy said, "Sure why not, don't let us down"

"Thank you" I smiled, jumping, "I won't I promise"

-----

I kept that promise. I am in a boy band, my family all contacted with me, but Piper never did, she texted me once, and it said.

have fun in One Direction, but I don't speak to me at the wedding, Aaron and I are happy together.

(They are a band now and X factor is over, sorry I skipped it!!)

"Hey Ni" Louis smiled, turning on the telly to.. Disney Channel?

"Why Disney Channel?" I asked.

"Um this movie is on, Camp Rock.. starring this hot chick Demi Lovato" Louis shrugged.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her" Louis pointed. I looked and saw a girl and I choked on my sandwich.

"I. I um have to go" I said.

"What? I can change it" Louis said, changing it to Disney XD.

"Sonny with a chance" He smiled, "Demi Lovato is everywhere today"

"I, um really have to go" I said. I picked up my phone and called Simon.

"Hello?"

"Simon? It's Niall" I said.

"Oh, Mr. Horan, Niall, how are you?" He asked.

"Peachy keen, can you set up a date for me?" I asked.

"Um, why Niall, you could do it yourself" He sighed.

"I am going to a wedding for my Ex's aunt, and her aunt and my family are quite close" I  explained.

"Yea, with who Niall?" He asked.

"Um, Ashley Greene" I said.

"Uh, Niall I will see, I'll call you back" He said. I smiled and we hung up.

----

ASHLEY's PoV

"Noelle, you have a call" My mom said. I was born with the name Noelle Peters, but when I became famous my label just up and changed my name (not really).

"Ok" I smiled, taking the landline, my cellphone wasn't being called.

"Ashley" The gruff voice said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"This is Simon Cowell" he said. I was shocked, Simon Cowell is calling me.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"I would like to know if you would like to accompany a little friend of mine on a date?"  He asked.

"Depends, who and why are you calling?" I asked, wanting to know.

"Um, I am calling because he hasn't met you and wanted to know if I could help, and his name is Niall Horan, he is 16"

"Eh, I am 17 sir" (its 2010 remember she isn't 21 at the time)

"so will you?" He asked.

"Yes sir" I smiled to myself. "Niall Horan from One Direction?"

"Yes, and he is going to a wedding for a friend and he wants you to come, but I never told you" He said.

"Okay, yes sir, I have to go but thank you and when and where is this... date?" I asked.

"I'll give him your cell number and you can work it out okay?" He asked.

"Y-yes sir, how did you get this number" I asked, generally curios for my security.

"Oh, I called one of the Jonas', Nick had it" He answered.

"Oh, thank god" I sighed.

"Alright bye now" He said.

"Bye"

___________________________________________________________

Niall is Famous already, I wanted it to go quicker so I could get to some good parts, AND the thing is that they were all born with names except for ONE DIRECTION, and that they sometimes switch what they call them

Ashley Greene- Noelle Peters

Aaron- Joe joans

Nathan- Nick joans

Jason- Kevin Jonas

Piper Kay- Demi Lovato

SO FAR THOUGH!!!!!!!!!