Its March- Chapter 27

Flash Forward to March 21

Heeyy, Its Piper.. Well, to tell you all the things that happened since the day I was forced to chat with Niall, would take forever, anyways the next day was Valentines day... Aaron got his second chance and we went rollerblading. We have been to many dates, nothing official though. AND, Niall wont stop trying to call me or text me, I have deleted his number though, and just ignore him. It works out well, even Hunter learned that, and Gabe said he wouldn't do it again.

"Hey my favorite girl in the world" Aaron said rushing up to me in the halls.

"Hey my.. umm dude I date sometimes" I shrugged.

"Haha, cute, anyways, I want to show you something while we walk home today" Aaron said slipping his hand into mine.

"Oh um, okay" I said, he pulled me to a small wishing fountain. I know its weird, but I loved all the detail in it.

"Um, I have a question" He said, sitting down on the edge.

"Okay, shoot" I smiled, shifting on the hard rock.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, closing his eyes.

"Girlfriend" I whispered. I nodded heavily but he still didn't open his eyes until I pulled him into a kiss.

"THANK GOD" He breathed out, as I pulled away.

"Well, we better get going, I have to go with Hunter bra shopping, unless you wanna come" I winked.

"Let's wait until after the wedding this summer" He chuckled, standing up.

"Wedding?" I asked, as I stood up.

"Yea, Hunter said I was invited to a wedding you two were going to" He shrugged.

"Of course you're invited, but I wanted to ask you to come not her" I pouted, he kissed me quickly on the lips and we walked down the busy streets.

"This is my stop" I smiled, walking away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss. Nothing ever sparked, I hated it but I knew if I wanted to get that amazing feeling I'd have to go back to Niall. I'd never.

"Bye" He whispered. I smiled.

"Bye Niall" I whispered back. He backed away from me.

"What the fuck, Piper, you called me Niall" He said, angry.

"I I am so sorry, but in my defense, he was my best friend" I said.

"Fine, but I shouldn't be forgiving you" He sighed.

"I know, but now we're official, so please, let's go a week without messing this up" I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow" He smiled.

"Yea, tomorrow"  I smiled at the thought.

---

"Hey gurl, were you with Mr. Aaron?" Hunter smiled.

"Maybe" I blushed. Yeah, he wasn't Niall, and I would leave him for Niall, wait no I wouldn't... SHUT UP PIPER!!

"I LIVED IN THE YEAR 3000" Hunter screamed.

"What?" I asked.

"Umm, here look the Jonas Brothers, hey he looks like and he looks like and Jason b-but" Hunter said dropping her phone. I picked it up and screamed

"MY BOYFRIEND IS A FAMOUS POPSTAR" I screamed.

"An upcoming one" Hunter stuttered. "And did you say boyfriend?"