My Date with the Piper replacement -Chapter 29

NIALLS PoV

"Hi" She said nervously as I picked her up from her hotel. She was staying in London for this date. She was wearing something very casual, short denim shorts and knee high boots with a whit shirt and denim jacket.

"Hello, I am sorry we never formally met" I said, taking her hand and kissing it, "I am Niall Horan"

"Ashley Greene, but please call me Noelle" She giggled.

"Well, Noelle, we are going to a special little café, luckily you're casual, but very pretty and then off to a fair that's in town" I smiled. I was wearing a grey jumper, a white pink Floyd tee, black jeans and my aviators (sunglasses)

"A fair?" She smiled.  I nodded taking her hand and going into the elevator. "Niall, did you want me here for something because you can't just randomly pick me"

"Well, to be honest, um" I stammered. I didn't know what to tell her.

"Don't worry I won't be mad" She sighed.

"Well, I was dating this girl, Piper Kay" I sighed.

"Demi Lovato" She smiled.

"Yea, but before she was Demi, and then she moved away and began dating a guy Aaron, and" I said but she frowned.

"My ex, so you're getting back at her with me?"  She said, her eyes turning glossy.

"No, I am not getting back at her, I love her to be honest and I never id anything wrong and Aaron lied to her big time, but she hates me? So, you were the girl I always liked and thought if Piper wouldn't take me as Niall from Mullingar, you'd take me for Niall from One Direction" I sighed.

"Niall, trust me I will try to be here for you, and maybe that when she does take you back then I can date Harry?" She asked smiling.

"Of course Noelle, but you have to act like you're madly in love with me, please?" I asked, desperately. "I'm sorry that you have to do this"

"It's okay, and I think you and Demi would be cute" She smiled.

"I think Piper and I would be even better" I smiled, leaning my head on the wall of the elevator.

---

"So what would you like?" I asked her.

"THE BUNNY" She smiled.

"Okay, here you go" I smiled, giving her the bunny. She was really sweet. I like her a bit, even though she isn't  Piper, she is really nice and funny, and pretty.

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

"There is the Ferris wheel" I said pointing to it.

"Can we please Niall?" She asked.

"No" I smiled, turning away from the pouting girl.

"We're idiots" She smiled, walking over to the Ferris Wheel. The line wasn't long and I ran to catch up her. We waited for a good 10 min and then we were up.

"Its been a nice night Niall, thank you" Noelle smiled. I grinned. I wish I never met Piper, sadly I am too in love with Piper to say anything with Noelle, maybe if I forgot about Piper I could make this work. I just feel as if I don't want to.  "I know what you're thinking."

"What am I thinking dear Noelle?" I asked.

"You wish that you never met Piper, then we could date" She sighed. "Niall, I know you want this to work but it never could, you're in too deep with Piper, and I just I don't know why I'm doing this, maybe to be a good friend to you?"

"Noelle, just know  I don't want you to feel like I'm using you in any way" I sighed.

"look, we're at the top" She smiled, looking down at the fair lights. "And you're not using me, and if I fall for you, then you're using me"

"Oh, well then I'm using you because my irish charm might make you fall pretty hard" I laughed, she did as well.

"Promise me something" She said.

"Yea?"

"You won't ever give up on her" She said, still looking down.

"Never" I said.

"That's good, so when is this... wedding right?" She asked.

"In two weeks I think, are you sure you can come?" I asked, wanting her to say yes so badly..

"Of course, and I am an actress, in love with you would be easy." She laughed.

"Yea, here I will do a practice round, kiss me and make it believable" I sighed.

"Um.. let's wait until the wedding, please?" She asked desperately.

"Yea, that's fine.." I sighed, sitting back.

_______________________________________________________________

WELL, NIaLL iS Depressed... He WaS Rejected

~Abigail