Wrestlemania Part One: Encounter

I am so sorry for not updating. I will fast forward to three weeks later at Wrestlemania, when they wrestle for the title.

*Three weeks later.

I woke up on that day, where us two teams would go head to head.

It was Team Bella Vs. Team Freaks.

We shorted it to Freaks, instead of Freaks and Geeks because, Paige said she isn't a geek.

There were a few other teams.

Cameron, Naomi, and Tamina as team B.A.D.

Carmella, Bayley, and Sasha as Team Lit.

Charlotte, Dana, and Becky as team BDC.

Last, but not least Alexa, Emma, and Summer. The Blonde Squad.

We had to fight The Blonde Squad (easy win), and Team Bad.

Team Bella, which consisted of Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, and Eva Marie, fought Team Lit, and Team BDC.

Besides that point, Aj and Paige were still dead knocked out.

Now, I bet your wondering why I am not sharing with Bo.

Two weeks before, we got into this huge argument, and Bo almost hit me.

If he would have hit me, there is a 99% chance he would have done it again.

Just like once a cheater, always a cheater.

Once a woman hitter, always a woman hitter.

Did I cry? No. I just looked at him.

So, I am sharing with Paige and Aj.

The only reason she isn't sharing with Dean, is because she, quote unquote, wouldn't be able to feel her legs in the morning.

While, they were knocked out in their room, I was getting dressed for the gym.

Considering it was five in the morning, I should have had the gym to myself.

Dressed in my nike sweatpants, a blue sports bra, some Nike Airs, and a hoodie, I was ready.

I grabbed my room key, phone, and earbuds.

When I got to the gym, it was dead quiet.

I assumed that nobody was there, but I was wrong.

Assume actually spells Ass U Me. Quick tip for you guys, never make assumptions.

First thing I did was treadmill. Then cardio, pull ups, and stretching.

I needed someone to spot me when I was weight lifting.

Looking around, I saw the one person I resented the most at the time.

Jimmy was lifting weights, so at that moment, I decided not to lift weights, but do some more pull ups.

I did almost a hundred more, because I'm a boss like that.

I felt someone staring at me, because you get that weird feeling, and I knew it was him.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I said while laughing and doing my pull ups.

"Just admiring your great figure." That almost made me blush, but I held it in.

"Uhn, I don't think, uhn, you should be, uhn, talking to me like that, uhn, don't you have a, uhn, wife?" I questioned with my back still turned to him.

The only thing after that, was my grunts of progression.

Sooner than later I heard his voice again.

"I thought I was the only one who could make you sound like that." That sent immediate heat to my cheeks and I got down.

When, I turned around he was right behind me, and pushed me against a nearby wall.

He placed his hands on my hips, and started to kiss my neck.

"Jimmy…" I moaned softly.

His lips felt great on my neck, and I wanted him to kiss me more.

"I'm the only one who can make you moan like that." He whispered.

I got this bad feeling in my stomach, and pushed him away.

"N-no. This is wrong. Besides, your not the only one who can make me moan." I grinned, suddenly feeling mischievous.

"Really? Like that little boy Bo? Puh-lease!" He waved it off.

"Oh yeah. Bo was the best I've ever had. His package is way bigger than any, I've ever had." I said in hus ear.

His body tensed and he clenched his jaw.

The truth is, I have never seen Bo naked.

Not once.

The only person I had ever had sex with was Jimmy.

But he didn't need to know that.

Jimmy stood there speechless, and angry.

I grabbed my things and walked out, bumping his shoulder as I passed.

Damn, I sure know how to bruise a man's ego.