*SIX*

The next morning I woke up and noticed Criss was asleep but he was floating half way to the ceiling...I snickered a little bit while thinking about all of his levitations he performed and when he woke up he saw he was almost to the ceiling and panicked a little bit, and fell to the bed with a loud thud!! Criss looked around wondering what the hell was going on...then I took his mind off of it by jumping on him and kissing his cheek and telling him morning...and instead of calling him a sleep walker...I playfully called him a sleep levitator...he said ha ha ha and jumped up to follow me into the bathroom...after I got out of the shower...he handed me a towel...then I fixed my hair up, and got dressed up very nicely.

Criss looked at me confused and asked me where I was going...I looked at him and told him...his funeral was today...he actually forgot he was dead for a while...then he said oh. Then he asked me why I was going...I told him to show his family how much I love him...and a show of respect. Criss told me he wasn't sure he wanted to see himself being buried...and that maybe he should wait for me here at the house...I looked up at him and kissed him deeply, and said it was up to him.

My mom and dad came to my room and asked me if I was about ready...I told them as ready as I could ever be...then my brother came in and gave me a big hug and told me how sorry he was for my loss...and that he missed the crazy dude already. I just gave him a tiny smile and said thanks...then Tommy took my hand and escorted me to the car...Sissy thought it was all stupid going to some rich celebrity's funeral that they only met once in their life. But Scott told her to shut her trap and show some more respect...that Crisstopher had been his friend since high school, and besides the fact that he tried to sleep with his daughter...he was the best all around guy he ever knew. Sandy agreed as she was wiping tears from her eyes. Just as the car was pulling out of the drive...Criss flew out the door and went through the car and sat down next to me...and said he needed to be there for me.

Once dad pulled up at the grave site, it was overstocked with people from all around the United States...but Dimitra had special seats for us, saved...so guards walked us through the crowds...and once we were seated Costa and JD sat on each side of me...Dimitra sat in between JD and my Dad. Costa kissed my cheek, and said he was glad to see me...I looked up where the coffin was on top of the ground instead of in the ground...I curiously asked what was up with that...and Costa said that his mom didn't want him to be buried in the darkness...so she ordered a open faced topside coffin...that wasn't going to be put underground...for he said mom stated that no angel belonged in the darkness...he needed to stay in the light...always.

After the ulugy was over, each person payed their last respects to Criss by placing a single rose on top of his casket...as I made it to the casket, I looked in to see his very handsome face and place a single white rose in between his fingers and kissed his lips one more time, then I walked away. Dimitra held my arm and said that was a very brave and emotional thing I did...that she tried to, but couldn't reach in and kiss him...for it was too emotionally painful for her. Then JD and Costa gave me a hug and kiss, and said their goodbyes...the guards made the rest of the crowd disperse and leave the family alone to mourn. My parents were getting in the vehicle and I looked around for Criss and noticed he was looking down at himself in the casket...I walked up to him and put my hand in his...

Criss looked at me with deep loss...for that's when I think he really knew he was dead...I held him even closer and said he would never truly die...for I would never stop believing in him. He held me very tightly and said thank you through a few tears. I asked him if he was coming back to the house with me...and he said he'd be with me, no matter where I went. Criss looked at the casket one more time and then followed me to the car...then we headed back to the house. The boring part was listening to my mom spout about what a sad day it was, but what a beautiful ulugy it was for Criss, and she was shocked at how many people showed up for it...and Sissy was too busy talking about all the celebrity's she took pictures of with her phone...Jonathan Davis of Korn, Klayton Scott of Celldweller, Carrot-Top, Sully Erna of Godsmack, Vince Neill of Motley Crue, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Anthony Michael Hall, Gene Simmons of Kiss, Dee Snider of Twisted Sister, Tommy Lee of Motley Crue, Lance Burton, Jeff McBride, Seigfried and Roy, David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, all of his friends and crew from the Luxor, Randy Couture, Robin Leach, Sabastain Bach of Skid Row, and so many more Sissy couldn't remember the rest. Tommy realized how Sissy was upsetting me, so he popped her on the side of her head and told her to shut up.

Right when we pulled up in the parking lot I ran to the house and up to my room and slammed the door behind me, for a rush of deep and longing sorrow ran through me...Criss walked through the wall and asked me if I was ok...I told him in between sobs that I wasn't ok...for I just found out how much the world still needed him, and wasn't ready for him to go...Criss laid his hand on my shoulder, and said he wasn't ready to leave the world either, but...shit happens then you die....I looked right at him and said I was going to do whatever it took to change it...