Extra Chapter: Faith Connors, the one and only

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to QueenOfZeePsychos, who's birthday we couldn't celebrate. I'm sorry or the extreme delay, Bel. I really hope you enjoy this.
__________________________________________________________

So, what exactly does one do when they have nothing to really do other than breathe?
"Faith!" I yelled into the phone.
"Geez. Are you trying to make me go deaf?" Came her monotonous reply, oh how I missed her tone.
"Last time I tried doing that to someone it didn't turn out so well." I mumbled. "ANYWAY, what're you up to?"
"Studying for midterms, why? And wait, did you just say you actually tried to deafen someone?"
"Doesn't matter. So do you want to hang out?"
"Keira, I just told you I was studying."
"So is that a yes?" I wiggled my eyebrows even though she couldn't see me.
"I'll meet you at time's square."

"Why are we?" She asked bluntly, her expression unchanging.
"Have I ever told how beautiful you are?" I smiled, only for her to silently stare at me.
"Keira, I told you I'm not gay." With that, she turned around.
"Wait," I grabbed her arm, forcing her to look at me. "This is not a date!"
"Then it's a kidnapping if you don't let go of me."
"Ha, that was actually funny." I chuckled only to notice that she wasn't even cracking a smile. "Oh that wasn't a joke."
"Just let go of me."
"Okay, sheesh."
"So why are we here?"
"I'm bored."
"I repeat, why are we here?"
"Faith, you're not seeing the urgency in the situation. I, a resident of New York freaking city and quite honestly the only one of our friends that has the slightest idea of what a social life is, is bored." I spoke with a dramatic tone, a futile attempt to get through to her.
"Well I, a resident of New York City and survivors of one of the worst way to involuntarily kill yourself (private education), do not care." She matched my tone with her own dry and sarcastic version.
"Damn, you're good." I gave in.
"Thank you. But why is you being bored such a big thing? Doesn't everyone get bored?"
"Because it's me!" I protested. "When I get bored I make bad decisions, and I don't mean you're everyday "just one little cookie" bad decisions, I mean police-warranting Prison Break bad decisions."
"Kinda like a Chem teacher on meth you mean?"
"Yeah. So it's your duty to keep me out of the dark abyss that is boredom and also out of jail."
"Sounds easy enough."
"Wouldn't say that if I were you." I warned.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"I thought I told you to keep me out of jail!" I whined, looking at an unimpressed and quite honestly rather pissed Faith from behind barred doors.
"You might wanna say that again, as you're not the one in jail!" She groaned.
"Huh?" I looked around, finding myself in the other, exit-available side of jail. "Oh thank god, no need for Michael Scofield. But wait," I looked back at Faith, who was clenching her fists in attempt not to yell at me. "How'd you end in jail?"
"Because the high on freaking crack maniac that I was with decided to throw a spray can at a police officer before running away and leaving me behind."
"Wait, when you say high maniac you mean-"
"You, Keira. You freaking assaulted a cop and let me take the fall for you!" She stood and stomped towards me. Never have I ever been happier for the protection of metal bars.
"Oh," I backed away. "But they're no pressing charges, right?" She sighed before shaking her head. "So you just need to pay the bail and leave."
"But for me to do that, I need to contact my parents and ask them for it as I don't have that kind of money on me, and when that happens there's no way they're letting me out of their sight until I'M FREAKING FIFTY."
"Well, no need to yell." I took another step back. "I'll just call Riles and have her pay the bail."
"No way, I can't ask her to do that." Oh so she's the humble type? Too bad I thought me and her were the same.
"But that's the beauty of it, you won't be the one asking, I will and besides Riley's loaded, she has enough money for a trip to space and back. With all of us." I paused before nodding. "Yeah, that sounds about right." The last part came out as a mumbled afterthought.
"Doesn't matter. She shouldn't have to pay for something she didn't do."
"Hey, she knew what she was getting into with me! And anyway, if you feel so bad you can just pay her back later."
"Is that what you do?"
"Pfft, hell no." I snorted.
"You're a horrible person."
"I know it keeps me up at night. So you want me to call her?"
"Fine." She sighed.