Chapter 2

"Aaron?! are you ok?"

He cautiously walked over to me with a pitiful look on his face.

"Yea. yea im fine i just. i don't know anymore to be honest."

"I feel like that sometimes too, my mother passed away last year and i'm still kind of, not over it yet."

"looks like i can relate to you then...."

We both fell silent.

"Aren't you late for class?"

"No i had to drop off these books to the office for mrs.Gerard."

I sniffed as another tear fell down my face.

i realized that sooner than i noticed it had happened, he scooped me up into a warm and comforting bear hug while petting the top of my head.

"Does this help at all?"

"Just a little."

"Good."

I smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem, i just hope we don't bump heads again."

"Yea me too." i chuckled at the thought.

"Well i need to drop off these books.... did you wanna join me?"

I saw a stack of books in a box which was cradled under his arm.

"Sure."

We both walked side by side back to the office doors. he plopped the books in the delivery pile and pulled me under his arm. luckily he was wearing a wonderful smelling deodorant, cause if he wasn't i would not be having a pleasant time under here.

"So what exactly happened? if you want to tell me you can but i'll keep my mouth shut if you don't want to. i was just wondering and-"

"Its ok, hold on to your shorts and take a breath."

He smirked "sorry."

"Alrighty then i'll tell you. last week my brother went missing, and my mom and i found out he was murdered..."

I paused remembering watching his lifeless body get covered in the black bag.

"We still don't know who murdered him but we do know that he was strangled and stabbed 12 times in the chest. My mom is never home now because she is working with the police department to find out the killer, so now i'm all alone at my house."

"Well you could come over to my house to hang out tonight if you wanted? my dad is out of town for the next five days and he doesn't really care about me."

"Ok well what time?"

"Is 6 ok?"

"Yea sure."

We both stopped at math class as we said our good byes. i watched him walk down the hall before i opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Aaron! take a seat please."

"Okay..."

I looked around trying to find an empty seat and desk. luckily there was one left. i hadn't realized how many people were in math today, wow.

"Ok Aaron, since you were late, today we're learning extra long division."

She smiled showing off her yellow crooked teeth. ugh. Does extra long division even exist? i have no idea...

- lunch

"Hey Aaron!"

I turned around to find a staring casey looking down at me.

"Oh hi Casey, would you like to join my friends and i for lunch."

I looked to my right and waved to sally with a grin. she waved back and winked at me.

"Uhhh maybe i should sit alon-"

"No no no, trust me they may look scary but they don't bite, surprisingly."

"Ok then, in that case sure."

"Great i just need to pay for my lunch."

"Don't worry about, i already payed for it."

"You WHAT!, you didn't have to do that you know right?!"

"I know but its to late."

"Ugh,"

I playfully punched his arm and made my way to the girls.

"Hey guys, is it ok if casey sits with us today? he's new and doesn't really know any 'guys' yet."

I noticed Isabelle's suspicious facial expression.

"Yea its ok sure! come on over casey!"

He nervously sat next to alex and munched on his sandwich.

"So, Aary? how you liking grade nine so far hmmm."

Alex put her hand in her chin curiously.

"Well, its not that bad i guess. Its a hell of a lot better than last year thats for sure."

"Riiiight."

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

"EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN!! EVERY ONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE BASEMENT FOR CAUTION PURPOSES."

i saw Casey drop his sandwich.

"Umm Aaron? can you stay with me on this one?"

"Yea sure.. its fine probably just a drill."

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL! REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

"oh dear god help me!"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards the door while people were shoving their way past us.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

i turned around and saw a girl getting gnawed at by some creature!

"Oh my god casey we gotta get a move on!" i yelled to him.

I put out my elbow and ran through anyone that got in my way while still having a grip on casey. except he pulled me off and joined my elbow rampage.

We ran straight down the hall and made our way to the other set of stairs, casey slid down the railing while i just quickly skipped a step running down.

My feet brought me all the way down to the first floor when i noticed something was wrong.

"Casey?! casey where are you?!"

_______________

End if chapter y'all! Is this chapter ok? anybody? somebody? i'm planning some good things in this book, and i promise you all that i won't ditch this one . comment or vote for the blobness monster!

AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD OF ME!! I'M NOT VERY NOTICED!!

thnx!:)

Love you all!!!

- blobmonster