Chapter 10

2 days later~

I gasp for air when i awake. It was tight in here...... but where was here?

I look around, the light above flickering against the pale grey walls and a metal table sitting on them. My bed was rock hard with just a sheet to cover me. I was wearing a hospital gown as if ready for surgery.

"HELLO?!!" I yell in hopes someone would answer. But nobody was around. I turn my head and look at the metal door, the knob yelling at me to check and see if it was locked.

My foot finds its way to the ground as i take cautious steps towards the door. The light still flickering above me, i turn the knob. 'Click click', god darn it come on!!! I turn it one last time with a hard 'CLACK' and 'thud'. It opened.

I push it open and peek my head out. I look right, lights flicker against white walls with metal doors. I look left, more flickering lights, more doors. Its all just one long strip of hallways.

I hear another click as another door opens down to my right, i close my door just a tad but peer out to see.

I see Elizabeth come out of another room holding a baby, its was another deformation.

"Kim, come one hurry up we've only got a little bit of time."

"Hang on Elizabeth." i saw her come out of another room holding bloody tools.

"Ok lets start on Aaron, shall we."

"Yes, of coarse."

They both began walking towards my room. I closed my door and laid back down on the bed pretending to be asleep.

'Click clack'

"Is she still asleep? what dose did we give her?"

"A big one thats all i know, Rosalie did it."

"Oh ok."

They walked over and just before any of them could touch me, i jumped up.

"Not so fast girls!"

Elizabeth reached into her pocket.

"Too slow!" and she stabbed me in the arm with the needle and pushed down.

"Night Aaron." was the last words i heard come out of Kim's mouth.

4 hours later~

"Aaron, get up." i heard a soft little voice whisper in my ear.

"JACKSON!" I burst awake and saw nothing but the blank walls around me, with the annoying flickering lights.

"Damn it Jackson." i whisper to myself.

I got up but felt an extremely sharp pain in my stomach.

"Oh my god, what have they done to me...."

I looked around and saw a small silver jar with a note on the top. I walked over and lifted up the side of the slip.

'Aaron, apply ointment to stitches, Enjoy!'

I opened up the jar, unsure if i should use this in case its more drugs. But decided to slather it on anyway.

Within seconds my incision was gone without a trace, not even a scar was left. But i know they took my baby, and thats all i care about right now.

I went back to the door and knocked it a few times.

'Click Clack' and away it opens.

I peered out making sure there was nobody to catch me. Again, nobody just more flickering lights and bar walls. So off i went down the hall.

"Wwwwaaaaaa!!" i heard a baby screech down the left hall. Perfect. I ran down, faster and faster until i reached a giant glass window, behind the window was cradles of deformed babies except one. This one was just human with odd ears.

"Thats my baby."

I heard voices start moving towards me down another hall, i looked around and found another metal table and hid in it.

"Alright so we've got the special one tagged?"

"Yea, it's Aaron's and Alikey's."

"Oh you didn't hear the news?"

"What news?"

"Alikey was killed. Nobody knows who did it!"

"Whatever i hated him anyway, worst leader ever!"

"Who's baby is it then?"

"Not sure."

By now i had full sight if them, Rosalie and some guy walked up to the side wall from the window and swiped a card in some space.

'Screech Clang'

A door appeared allowing them to enter, but before they could i grabbed a pair of scissors from the table and jumped up.

"Hey arse holes, nobodies grabbing my baby!"

The guy came at me but i kicked him against the wall knocking him out. Rosalie attempted to punch me, but i reached out the scissors and dug it directly into her flesh.

"Im sorry honey, but you're not touching my child."

On her last dying breath she gasped.

"If you take her, you're both dead." she fell down and inhaled once, then let out her last breath.

"Hey Elizabeth? did you hear that?"

"Yea, lets go check it out."

I ran in the room and grabbed the only baby that was tagged, a little girl wrapped in a soft white blanket. Her beautiful little blue eyes were perfect against her freckled fragile face.

I cradled her in my arms and shushed her as Elizabeth and Kim appeared around the corner. Before they saw me, i held my breath hoping they wouldnt see me.

"Guys, what happened." i watched Casey appear behind the corner.

"Where's Aaron?" Sighed Kim frustrated.

"I'm not sure, but we'll find her."

"Of coarse." said Casey.

"Casey, go in the baby room while Kim and i clean this up. We've got to put gerad in a room and let him rest, but resurrect Rosalie...... She dies way to often."

Kim and Elizabeth walked away and Casey walked into the room i was in.

"Aaron, wherever you are..... I hope you took our baby." he sighed out as a tear fell down his face. I let out my breath and reappeared in front of him.

"OH MY GOD!! Aaron, you just-

"I know i realized. New powers!"

"Yea, anyways we've gotta get out of here before-

"CASEY!! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE WITH THE CHILD!!"

Casey sighed and said.

"I get cut off way too often."

END OF CHAPTER!!!

RAWR!