Chapter 4

I awaken, i'm outside, staring up at trees and a cloudy sky. the wind blows harshly across my scarring face, which nips a but at my ears.

I can't seem to move, i feel too cold, and alone. instead i stay here on the ground holding nothing but grass between my fingertips.

I dont hear anything, except the howling wind. or is that actual howling , i dont know anymore.

"AARON?! AARON ARE YOU OUT THERE?! Guys i told you this was useless, shes probably dead by now!"

"Whatever, it wasn't my fault she got in the way, shes just another stupid weakling."

"Dont say that, shes more than that..."

I didn't recognize the voices, strangers? obviously not if they know my name..

"Yes? Im here" i croaked loudly.

"Aaron? is that you?" Said the same voice.

"Yea, its me...... flesh and blood." i looked at my body. " well most of me anyway."

I watched as two people hurdled through a bush and stopped to look at me.

"Oh my...... Aaron....... we've gotta get you to a hospital."

"I dont care, who are you and why do you know my name." i'm sitting up now staring at them suspiciously.

They stayed silent.

"Fine if you want to be that way! I'll best be on my wa-

"Right now, you shouldn't worry about who we are, but what we are."

He looked over at the girl next to him.

"They'll kill us if they find out we're talking to her!"

They both pause.

"Then we gotta get moving.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my god, where are you taking me?"

"You'll see when we get there, now shut up, we shouldn't even be talking to you."

I look up at the girl, her crazy red hair flowing just past her shoulders in the wind, her brown eyes were deep and dull, like a dogs.

I then look over at the boy, short shaggy black hair, slicked back into a flow, his eyes were the same as hers except lighter brown. they both seemed to be around my age.

"Everyone, stop! Shhh.!"

The boy looked around, i could hear a faint growling noise come from him. i should've seen it coming.

I looked around at the trees that surrounded us, there was rustling in the bushes and scattering on the cold dirt when out jumped (what seemed like) their leader.

"Why is this human here?" he said in low tone.

"You don't recognize her? Said the girl.

"Why would i? shes a human, i have no care for humans, you should both already know this!" he roared.

"But.. alikey..."

"But what."

"She's the mate."

"He then looked over at me, eyes narrowed with perfect stance.

"Rosalie, jarrett, follow me."

They grabbed my arms and started dragging me through a bush, i burst into it and came face to face with a giant wooden gate.

"Umm how long was this here?" I gulped.

"Long enough." said Rosalie.

I watched alikey force open the gate then walk through proudly, he was obviously the original. and by original, i mean the one who began the new race of sparksville (my town.

"Bring her here."

Rosalie and jarrett let go of me and i cautiously followed alikey into a small hut, i bumped into a few wolves on my way in. this was there home, and i was standing in the center.

_____________________

Next chapter will be longer! hope you guys enjoyed<3

~blob monster