Chapter 5

He opened up the small hut door, closed it tightly, then locked it.

I stood there staring at him scared.

"You wreak of fear."

"How does that smell when it hits your nose?"

"Terrible." he spat.

"Good." i said smirking.

"You shouldn't speak to me like that you weakling."

"Then why did you bring me here?"

"Pro creation."

"Your perverted."

"Only the best for my race, and from what i heard, your the best." he growled while taking a few steps near me.

"Don't you dare touch me!" i yelled horrified.

"Why not darling? too fragile?"

"Greatly."

"Too bad!"

He ran at me, the last thing i saw was his fist coming near my face and then, just like that, I'm out cold.

-the next early morning-

I force open my eyes, i'm laying on the floor, a blanket over my limp body, and can't seem to find my phone.

"What time is it.." i whisper to myself, cause its obvious that nobody else in in the small fur hut with me.

I turn my head and find my clothes on the floor next to my head.

"Oh no, please no!"

The door opens quietly.

"Too late aires, the deed is done!"

I reach near my clothes and find the dagger that i put in my pants pocket the previous day.

"Have fun in 2 weeks, you'll be having great fun."

I grasp the silver dagger and throw it straight at his face, hitting him directly in between his dull grey eyes.

"Party time!" i smile and watch his body fall to the ground.

Quickly, i rush myself to get dressed and get out of there. i burst open the door and its pure darkness, i couldn't tell if there were any wolves outside or if they had all gone in their own tents. But decide to keep going anyway.

"Not so fast honey." someone chokes their hand around my mouth and drags me back into the hut. They then close the door and plop me onto the bed.

Before i realize who it is, they drag alikey's body out of the hut throw him over the gate, and come back in.

I gasp.

"Hi aires......"

"Casey?"

"The one and only!"

I get up and hug him tightly.

"How did you get here? are you ok? who was alikey? did he hurt you? What did he do to me?" I blurt out while still squeezing him.

"I followed Rosalie, she was the one who attacked me. Yes im fine thanks. Alikey was our leader, the first one of the pack. he hurts everyone. and last but not least, your carrying his children."

"Way to make it blunt." i sadly whisper. "Is there anyway i can get rid of them........ the children?"

"The only way is to have them and then we kill them, I'm sorry."

I take a minute to breath in what casey had just told me, i sit on the bed while he follows, then he pulls me off his chest, still holding my shoulders,, and looks at me.