Chapter 3

My heart jumped into my throat as i yelled his name. how could someone disappear that fast? was he captured by one of those things? is he alive? is he hurt? i dont know, but i need to get a move on before i become any of those.

I nearly flew down the hall to the next corner. i stopped to check the the next hall to my left when the noises began.

"Awwwooooo! rrgggrgr acchhhhh shhllrrrg."

"What thing or creature makes that noise...?" i whispered to myself.

My hand grabbed the wall as i cautiously peered my head around the corner. i saw casey on the ground but i couldn't get a good glimpse of what was attacking him. I had to help him, but i had to go soon.

I decided to go the other way around, which was longer but more effective to get to the basement and grab casey.

"Here goes nothing..."

I ran my way back down the hall i had come from before where i lost casey. at the end of that hall i peaked to the right looking for any more creatures, nothing, good.

I began to jog down that hall too when i heard some scattering in a class room next to me.

"Holy shiz! what do i do what do i do!?"

My first instinct was to panic, but i didn't have time to panic, i rushed into a locker that was previously opened. i grasped the end of it with the tips of my fingers and lightly pulled it closed just in time for the "thing" to come out of the class room.

"Shhhhmrrrg grrroouuu wooo!"

I pressed my eye onto one of the slits in the locker door. i saw it, the furry beast! it was about 5ft tall and 6ft long, it was gigantic.

"Aaaarrrououo!"

"Werewolves.... really?"

It turned its huge head and stared right at the locker i was in...

the nose twitching catching every scent of fear off of me, yellow eyes narrow trying to get a glimpse of movement i made, and toothy jaws ready to rip anything in half in one bite.

"Aaaaawwwwoooorrr!"

Another one was calling to it. thank the heavens.

It started walking away but stopped and stared back at the locker again, after a few seconds or so off it went.

"Phew, about a second ago i could've been dog food."

I waited another 5 minutes before i opened the locker. i double checked by looking left and right to make sure there was nothing in sight. To my luck, (which usually isn't that good) there was nothing there. not even a noise.

My head was a little dizzy from being in a tiny enclosed locker, but i'll survive.

"Uhhhhh Aaro- mnmnnnn."

That sounded a little bit like Casey, i must be getting close.

"Casey?" i whispered.

"Casey, where are you i'll help you when i know where you are."

"Aaron, im over her- rrrrrreeerr."

Wow he sounds beat up.

"Ok Casey, could you say that one more time?"

"Over- reerrrre, here- rrrrrrrrer."

I paced down the hall only to find another one to my right. but there laying on the ground was a very bloody and torn Casey. Almost as if it was an instinct, i flew over to him not caring if anything else was near.

"Casey, speak to me! Casey say something! Say something please!"

His eyes opened, but they weren't silvery blue any more. instead, they were replaced with a cat pupil and a yellowish silvery color. he was changing.

I fell back at the sight.

"Aaron? is ever-rrrrrr-y thing alr-rrrrrriiiii-ght?"

"Casey, i think it's best if we keep our distances."

"But, no, wait Aaron, why?"

I felt a cold breeze shuffle my hair on the back of my neck, my body forced me to turn my head and see what was behind me.

Finally, i was staring straight into the eyes of one, they were dark brown and huge. its breath was streaming past me like the wind on an airplane.

"Aaron, don't freak out! it's just a- a-

AWWOOOOOOORRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!"

BLACKNESS!

_________________________

Hey guys, i know i haven't updated in a long time but here it is! hope u like it,

Love

~blobmonster