Chapter 13

NOTICE- This chapter is going to be very short, im just emphasizing the characters (Aaron) last moment of health where shes able to do things. (i kind of just spoiled the of few other chapters) thank you for cooperation.

---------------------------------------------

I stood there, both horrified and shocked to find my best friend a stranger.

"Casey, please tell me this isn't a set up...." i cried as Marley finished the last drop of blood in her bottle.

"This- us- we were never a set up... but as painful as it is to say it, you're infected with a disease that WILL spread across every last living substance that carries a heartbeat."

I felt a tear drop down my cheek.

"Is Marley infected."

"No, but will be soon if we dont cure you."

He took a step towards me. Isabelle stood there looking innocent but we both knew what she really was.

"What is Marley." i said wondering if she'll become a killer, or worse, a deformation.

"She's an extreme hybrid. Based on your powers and my ability to change, she'll be the strongest most powerful hybrid living."

I looked over at Isabelle.

"I need you to take Marley, as far away as possible, i need to make sure she doesn't get infected because of me."

"Aaron, thats our child you're talking about, are you sure you want to do this?" Casey blurt aloud.

I hesitated and let my head drop to see Marley's beautiful face one last time. She was going to turn out like her mother, brave hearted and strong, and as long as the infection doesn't spread into her, she'll have hybrids of her own.

"Im sure." another tear slipped down my pale face. Casey walked up to me and pulled my chin up to his face.

"Aaron, no matter what decisions you make, and however many obstacles you come across, i'll be there every step of the way."

"I know." i smiled at him. His blue eyes looked deep into mine, the moon light lit up his face showing every last freckle so perfectly, and the wind just swiped the front of his hair allowing it to fall in front of his eyes.

"Aaron, I've been wanting to say this since the day we bumped heads." I chuckled at him saying that.

"Yes casey?" i said as he still held my face.

"I love you." He laid a small kiss onto my bottom lip.

"I love you too." i backed off from his body and turned to face Isabelle.

"Take Marley, give her to the best and only the best parents to take care of her. Make sure they're understanding about her condition, and don't let anybody touch her until she's ready." i turned stone cold waiting for her response.

"So i shall." she said and held her arms out to take Marley away. i planked a kiss onto her forehead before passing her into the arms of a villain.

"If she gets hurt, i'll make sure to point all fingers at you Isabelle.... don't forget it." i looked deep into her eyes.

She nodded her head and disappeared into the shadows of the night.

"Aaron, will you be ok." i felt his arms wrap around my shoulders as i fell to the ground on my knees in sorrow.

"To be honest, i'm not even sure anymore."

"Everything's going to be ok Aaron."

"I hope you're right."

He crawled up in front of me and pushed me back onto the grass, laying there he came up to me face to face and whispered in my ear-

"My name isn't Casey, its actually Jackson, my father just nicknamed me casey after his middle name, which is now mine."

I intertwined our fingers together.

"I dont care what your name is, you're mine now."

He scraggled his hair and laughed.

"You're a funny girl."

"Correction, i believe i'm an official woman now."

"Correction, woman sounds too old, you're my official partner, cause girlfriend or wife sounds way to cliche."

I rolled him over and said.

"You're very true young man, very very true." And kissed him.

"No matter what you are, you definitely kiss like an old woman, sloppy but still passionate." He laughed as i rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure your middle name isn't arse?"

He laughed even more.

"I'm pretty sure."

We both laid on the soft grass almost forgetting about our problems, but deep down inside, a new feeling was erupting in my blood, my system, and i could only imagine what else could come in my near future.

END OF CHAPTER!