4. (Relics)

I met up with Scott at his house and we were looking at the mark the ghost rider made.

"That's how he got in?" Cory asked.
"What is that?" i asked looking at mason knowing he'll know.
"Its a point of impact from a lighting strike, usually you fine charged points on the ground after a lightning storm." Mason stated.
"That's how the ghost rider got in, he rode the lighting." Scott explained.
"If they can use lighting to get past the mountain ash." Liam said
"No place is safe" i said as panic ran through me. I was marked before them but Liam was marked. Every one was marked.
"What about the others? Its my fault there marked." Corey asked looking at Scott.

The next day i was sitting with Mason and Liam in the library looking at a K-index and it was starting to rise. So Liam and Mason were arguing about what to do. "We need to hide them." Mason argued "We need to fight them." Liam argued  "we need to hide them."
" who are they talking about?" Scott asked me as he came up to us as mason finished telling Liam what he thinks.
"The ghost riders." Liam said at the same time as Mason said."the kids at the party."
"Got it." Scott said.

I was in the bunker with Scott and Argent and everyone else.
Argent was telling some kid to not touch things.

"Scott we have to get them" i told Scott.
"Ill go the rest of you stay there." Scott said
"We couldn't fight off one, who knows how many are going to be there. we're going with you." Liam explained to Scott.
"Your marked." Scott said looking at us.
"So am i" Mason said explaining that he was going too.
"Me too but at least i can see them coming" Cory said.
"Alright but if you see them coming run." Scott said. He then looked at me. "Thea i want you to stay here with Argent." I looked at Argent and back to Scott and nodded.

After Scott and the boys left me and Argent went outside to wait for Malia.
Argent spun around when we heard foot steps coming. 

"Thanks for coming. Argent told her.
"You need my help." she asked
"I need a babysitter." he said
"I'm not the baby sitting type coyotes eat their young." She stated as she started walking away.

"You could of killed me or worse Melissa but i can help you." Argent said and i looked at Malia. I knew she wasn't in the best control but i would of thought she would attack someone.
"Aren't you the one who shot me." she questioned.
"I come from a family of hunters. Its our job to deal with situations that an ordinary person wouldn't."
"Job stress?" Malia questioned annoyed.
"You know that blood lust, I've seen that look before. When i was your age i saw someone loose control and slaughter and innocent and i did nothing."

"I'm not that were wolf." Malia stated and glanced between argent and me.

"It wasn't a werewolf it was a hunter
She made excuses Made a very convincing case that lethal force was necessary but it wasn't and if i would have  done something that night maybe my sister wouldn't be the monster she is today."

"Kate."  i said looking at him.

"Animals loose control but your not just an animal, your also a human you stay that way by getting involved." he told us.

Some girl was freaking out so Malia took care of it by telling her we would protect them. She calmed down but the we realized Nathan was missing. We went looking for him because if he opens that hatch then the barrier is broken. We chased him till we got to the hatch and he was opening it.
" Nathan. Nathan!" Malia and argent yelled.
"We can keep you safe." i told him slowly getting closer to him.
"Bull, I'm out of here." he said opening the hatch.

When he opened the hatch he  disappeared and the ghost riders came down. I looked at Argent and Malia and back at the ghost riders. I felt my nails extend and my eyes glow their steely blue color and in went and attacked them along with Malia and Argent.
As we were fighting i keep getting hit with the one dudes whip and they hurt. I keep trying to protect Argent because he was human and doesn't heal as fast as me and Malia. One of the ghost riders through me in to the wall and i got up and attacked him again, he through me in to it again only harder than last time and i blacked out.

*3rd person point of view*

When Thea blacked out Malia and Argent keep attacking the ghost riders. What they didn't noticed till it was to late was one of the ghost riders shot Thea.
"No!" argent yelled.
Malia was still fighting most of the ghost riders but they were to strong. Eventually the ghost riders got the upper hand. Argent and Malia were hurt and thea was taken.

Scott met up with Liam, Hayden, mason and Cory.

"Everyone in the bunker has been taken." Scott explained to them.
"Everyone? How?" mason asked.
"It doesn't matter how." Liam said.
"Thea's gone too and malia is at the hospital with Argent. He's been hurt. My moms with him."
"Scott, tonight- "
Scott cut him off.
"No, Hey its not your fault its mine we should have done both used the bunker and a lightning rod it would of given us a better chance." Scott explained trying to make Liam feel better.
"You okay?" Hayden asked Liam after Scott left.
"No."

Scott went to meet up with Malia to see how argent was doing.
"Is he okay?" Scott asked when he caught up to his mom
"He has blunt force trauma to his temporal bone, three broken ribs and multiple surface lacerations witch seem to be from whip marks." Melissa said
"What happened?" Lydia asked as she got to them.
"Ghost riders took every one"
"Wheres Thea?" Lydia asked as she looked around for the dark haired girl.
Malia was the first to talk.
"We barely slowed them down and they took her."
"Tell us you found something" Scott asked.
"I found out Claudia never had children so, stiles cant be her son." Lydia explained worried now with the fact that her best friend was erased.
"What about a relic." Malia asked.
There was a slight pause before Lydia shook her head.
"There never was a stiles was there?" Malia questioned.
"It doesn't even sound like a real name." Scott told them.
"We have to keep looking check the school record again or call Scott's dad." Lydia said thinking that she have to get stiles back
" Were fighting the wrong battle." malia stated thinking about the ghost riders and thea.
"Were trying to bring stiles and Thea back." Lydia explained.
"The ghost riders came back we still have no way to stop them, They are there real, thea is real. We cant keep chasing some one who isn't." malia said looking at both Scott and Lydia.
"He didn't leave anything behind." Scott told Lydia.
"Just us."

O_o

Sorry it was short. 
Hoped you enjoyed.

Vote?
Comment?
It don't matter.
Picture at top just random and i thought it would make someone smile 😊

Thanks

Love, Kay