6. (Radio silence)

I was being dragged some where and there were a lot of people here and there freaking out. The ghost ridder dropped me off.

"Stiles?"
"Thea what are you doing here?"
"Shopping what does it look like, i was taken by the ghost riders."

Peter grabs us and pushes us up against a pillar because the ghost riders were really close to us.

"It just had to be you two."

"Lovely to see you to Peter." he roles his eyes at me.

"Peter, Peter what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean how am i here? You are here, We're all here. Now get the hell away from me."

Peter sits back down on the bench.

"Hey, Peter. Peter what are you doing?" stiles snaps his fingers in his face.

"I'm waiting for my train."

"Okay, did you not just see that?,

"See what?" he said confused.

"The horses, the hog tied business man with the magically dissolving ropes? The other person they dragged in after me." i explain. "I'm sorry did anyone just see that!?"  stiles exclaims.

His voice echos around the room but nobody answers.

"Do you mind,your blocking the board. I'd like a little warning before my train arrives."

"Okay, so your waiting for a train. How did you get here?"

"I'm pretty sure i took a cab."Peter looks at us skeptically.

"Last time we saw you you were being locked a way in Eichen house." Peter looks as if he's remembering.

"I was in Eichen, thanks to you." yep he remembered.

"Memory is good. Can you remember how you got out?" stiles asked. "Did They discharge you?" Peter looks a stiles then me.

"No. The power went out and i ran like hell." Typical Peter.

"That's it?" I looked at Peter then to stiles. "you just ran?"

"Yes, That's it. I literally just ran away from the insane asylum holding me hostage."

he explained to us what happened and how the power went out and how there were a bunch of guards fighting the people who were escaping.

He gets up as stiles and i sit down.

"How long have i been here?"

"The lockdown was three months ago." I explain not taking my eyes of the ground.

I just want to get out of here and back to the pack.

"I've been missing for three months and no one came for me?" Peter asked sounding kinda hurt but this is Peter were talking about.

"That's what the ghost riders do."

"They erase you." stiles finishes for me.
Peter looks between stiles and I.

"Ghost riders? Ghost riders of the wild hunt?"

"Yeah, you know what we're talking about?"

"Of course i know what your talking about, They ride the lightning. they are an unstoppable force pf nature, but i promise you they don't make pit stops in train stations." Peter explains to us as he sits down.

"I've escaped one prison only to land in another." i chuckled earning a glair from Peter.

"And This looks like the under ground lair of a depressed bureaucrat." okay then Peter.