8. blitzkrieg

We were in the police station talking about how we are going to get stiles back. Honestly i don't know who invited Peter but he's here.
"You promise you'd help us. We still need to find the rift. " Malia stays.
"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide." Peter explains to her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I opted to stay with Liam instead of going with Scott.

"So we should stay here is that what your thinking?" Hayden asked Liam.
"It doesn't matter where we are. We still need to figure out how to fight them."
"No one can fight them. She tells him.

"Douglas can." Theo tells them from inside the jail cell.
"Does he need to be in there?" mason asks.
"He's still Theo." Hayden tells him.
"Theo saved Thea remember?" we all turn to look at him.
" he can still hear you." mason said and i laughed.
"Then he can hear me say he needs to shut up so we can figure out how to fight the ghost riders." i tell him.
"You don't need to figure it out."
"Because Douglas already did." Liam finishes for him.
"If he knew how to fight them then he might know every thing about them." Hayden says.
"And guess who knows everything about Douglas." we all look over at Theo.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"That's never going to happen we're not making that deal." mason tells Theo.
"I hold are the cards."
"Your locked in a jail cell. You have no cards."
"You want me to tell you about Douglas break the sword." Theo tells him.
"Does anyone else wanna try to do the negotiating." mason asks us.
"Break the sword." Theo tells him.
"I'll break the sword ill break it right in..." Hayden gets cut off by Liam. "Hayden."
" you break i talk. Come on guys. look, i don't want anyone's pack. I don't want anyone's power. I just want to stay alive." Theo tells us.
" how do we know if we let you out you wont run." i ask him.
"Because we're not letting him out. He's going to tell us from in here." Liam tells us.
" I'm still going to need some incentive." Theo tells him.
Liam breaks the sword.

"He's a lowenmensch." Theo tells us.
" what the hell is that?" i ask.
"Its part wold part lion." mason says.
Theo went on explaining Douglas' past and about how he met the dread doctors. How he wants his own personal army.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The ghost riders come and take mason. Liam, Hayden and i fight them but eventually they get a hold of Hayden.

"Guys its okay. Find Scott." Hayden tells us.
"We're not leaving you." Liam tells her.
"You have to. you can save me on the other side."

Me and Liam take off to find Scott before they can get us. We meet up with Scott, Lydia and Malia. We run from more ghost riders and we finally end up at Scott's. We find out his mom was taken.
Mr stilinski comes in.
"I have a son his name is. michislav stilinski but we call him stiles. I remember. when stiles was a little kid he couldn't say his first name, not sure why it pretty much roles off the tongue but the closest he could get was mischief. His mother called him that until... I remember when stiles first got his Jeep it belonged to his mother she wanted him to have it. First time when he took a a spin from behind the wheel he went straight into a ditch. I gave him his first role of duck tape that day. He was always getting into trouble but he had a good heart. Always. were here tonight because my good ball son decided to drag Scott and Thea -his greatest friends in the world - into the woods to see a body."
He tells us.
He tells us how he remembered him and how he thought he saw him.
Scott was saying how we have to remember stiles. Well I'm out of this mission because i already remember him.

Short chapter ik but hope you enjoy.