9. memory found

So Scott, Lydia and Malia went into the bunker to try to remember stiles to open a rift.

Liam, Mr Stilinski, and i went to the police station to find a way to distract the ghost riders so Scott and them can remember stiles.

"I'm not saying you have to like him I'm just saying maybe he can help us." Liam tells Mr Stilinski and I.

" Liam, ill consider asking Theo for help, when i don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up."

We walk in to the station and nobody is there. Mr Stilinski goes up to one of the walkie-talkies and asks if any one is there. He gets no reply.

"They're gone." i put my hand on his shoulder. He turns to look at me.

"That's not possible. They couldn't have taken everyone." Mr S. Says.

"They didn't." we all turn to look at Theo. "Please tell me that you brought the key card." he asks once we make our way over to the holding cell.

"I also brought my gun." Mr. S. Told him.

"And your since of humor." Theo comments. "That's great. Look if were the only ones left in beacon hill then we need each other." he glances at me. "Witch means you need me out of this cell."

"We need to trust you." Liam tells him.
"You need to get realistic because trust is not important right now. Alright, it is us against them and you want a lot more of us considering of how many of them there are." Theo tell him.

"He's kinda right." they all look at me. What is there something on my face?

"If i let you out and i see any behavior that i find remotely suspicious ill put so many bullets in your head god him self wont even be able to recognize you." Theo steps closer to the bars at that threat. "I'm an atheists. Fire at will." Mr. S. Pulls out his key card and debates wether or not he should let him out.

"Your going to need to be a bit closer than that sheriff. Wave it over the card reader come on. Up and down you can do it." Theo gets inpatient.
"Sheriff we need him." Liam tells Mr. S.
Theo rushes towards the key card trying to get it but sheriff pulls it back faster than he could grab it. I growl at Theo and he looks at me. He backs up.

"Tell me something." Theo looks at him confused. "What? Tell you what. What are you talking about."
"Tell me about my son." Theo laughs.
"Tell me one thing about stiles that you remember. Just one."
"You swipe that key card and ill tell you anything you want."
It starts to thunder.
"Sheriff. They are coming." Liam tells him.
"One thing. Just one thing!" sheriff shouts. Theo starts banging on the bars and the sheriff turns to leave.
"He was smart! He was smart enough not to trust me." The sheriff lets Theo out of the holding cell. We were hurrying to try to get out of here.
I could hear the horses neigh.

"They're here." i told them.
"How close?" sheriff asked as we stopped.
"To close ." Theo tells him.
"How many?" sheriff asked us.
"Couple horses maybe more." Liam tells him. "Five. I think five at most." Theo tells him. "Four of us five of them." sheriff tells us as he cocks his gun and moves closer to the door. I start to move forwards but Theo grabs my arm.
"Look, are you kidding. Us against five ghost riders." he tells sheriff.
"We can take 'em." Liam tells him.
"Five of them." Theo tells him still holding on to my arm. "Four of us." he looks down at me.
Sheriff walks to the door and troughs it open. There are more than five ghost riders on the other side of that door. They shoot sheriff. Theo pulls me up against him where the ghost riders cant see us. Liam grabs us and pulls us to him. We run. Liam grabs the box of keys and we head to a police cruiser. I get in the passenger side while Theo gets in the drivers seat and Liam in the back. Liam opens the box and there are a lot of keys there. He starts handing keys to Theo.
"There's a lot of keys here." thank you Liam for stating the obvious.
"I really feel like your not even trying right now." Theo tells him throwing keys that don't work towards me.
"I'm trying!" Liam yells."Nope. Come on Liam give me a nother-" Theo cuts him self off when Liam hols up whats clearly not a car key. "That's not even a car key!" I tell him and Theo throws it at me like he did with the others.