5. (5x18)

***flashback/dream***

After the lacrosse game was interrupted by the beast we took Liam to a class room. He was in pain so Hayden kissed him to take it away. I had to look away it was award. "okay next time ill kiss him."   sometimes i question stiles.

After Hayden kissed Liam i took off to find Scott. Well turn out he found me as i was about to run into the beast. He shoved me and some other girl inside a class room.

"Go out the window. Now!"  Scott yelled after the beast tried to get into the class room. The other girl that was here went out the window.

"I'm not leaving you Scott."  I ran over to the door he was at and pushed on it to help him hold it. He may be an alpha but i have more years so I'm a little bit more experienced when it comes to fighting, if we have to fight. Next thing i know we're being pulled through the door and we get up and run into the library. We see all the kids in there and we hear the beast coming so we have to think fast.
"Everyone get upstairs. Thea go with them."

"I'm not leaving you Scott we're in this together." i smiled at him and grabbed his hand giving it a squeeze. He smiled back at me and squeezed my hand back. We let go of each other's hand as the beast came into the room.

Scott and i were fighting the beast and he keep throwing us around again and again. That's when i got back up, i felt my nails turn into claws and my eyes glow their steely blue color. I went to attack him again and i got a few hits on him and he flung me back on the floor with Scott. Breaden came in and started shooting at the beast. Making it jump through the window and leave.

"You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a chance against that thing did you?"

"No, but we got its scent."  Scott told her.

We followed the scent and it lead to Masons car and shoes that had blood on them. Cory came and turned Mason invisible and left.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Short little background chapter and this dream/ flash back is because i wanted you to know who she was back in other seasons. And its a dream so stiles is actually in it. She is starting to remember stiles as she's taken by the ghost riders. The next chapter will be up in about a few days to a week I've just been really busy lately.