7. ghosted

So like i said in last chapter the one will be about mama McCall and Argent but ill have the next one up with this one to. This one is kinda a filler chapter i guess.

3rd person

Melissa was looking over Argents whip marks  and she could see the green oozing out.

"Its spreading. isn't it?"

"You don't wanna know. how did a whip do this?"

"Ghost riders whip." he explains.

"Well, the regular doctors think they can surgically remove the dead flesh your scheduled for emergency surgery in a hour."  Argent takes his IV out and tries to get up Melissa stops him.

"Hey! Hey! Wait, where are you going?"

"Its a supernatural toxin. if they try to cut it out it'll spread. Melissa grabs his hand.

"Tell me what you need."

"I cant go in that operating room. I wont come out alive."

"Then we gotta get you out of here."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Melissa roles Argent out of his room in a wheel chair towards the elevator.

"Tell doctor Geyer they wanted to do a few more test before surgery. If he even ask. He probably wont but if he does ask tell him that." she wheels him into the elevator and then She sets him up in the basement.

"I think we both know this medication isn't going to work, either. So I'm open for suggestions."

"I had an idea, but its asking a lot."

"Asking more than risking my job by losing a patient in this hospital."

"Its the nine herbs. They counteract nine supernatural venoms, if the herbs are combined in a wrong way it increases the venoms power."

"So if i screw up"
"You'll kill me." he finishes for her

"Can you talk me through it?"

"Yeah, I can try."

"Well we don't have a choice you don't have much time."

Argent proceeds to tell Melissa the nine herbs only he knows the Celtic names not their English names. She walks off to go get every thing and Argent grabs her hand.

"Mil... Mill...you have to add....you have to add." Argent passes out.

"What do i have to add?"

Melissa adds all the ingredients into a bowl and realizes Argent wasn't trying to say her name. So she finds out what Mil means  and its honey so she adds honey into the bowl. She puts the stuff on Argents whip marks and he starts screaming so Melissa has him bite down on something so nobody hears him.

Well that's it for this one ik its very short. This just gives you a look at Argent and mama McCall s relationship.