Thirteen: Lover boy

Hiccup's POV:

The first day of summer vacation. It's been a week since Prom. The kiss that Astrid and I had was incredible and all I wanted was to do it again! I went to her house, and found her in her bedroom.
"Hey, Rid..." I said walking in.
"Rid? That's new... I like it. What's up?" Astrid asked pulling me on her bed.

"I was thinking... about us." I said.
"Hiccup... I like you too, you know that! And I want to go out with you!" She said to me.
"Astrid I know you don't want to go out-wait what!?" I asked.
"I want to be your girlfriend... I want you to be my boyfriend!" I said to him.

"So were together?" I asked looking at her. Her face only 3 inches from mine.
"So......what now?" I asked her. We sat up, and she's grabbed my face. Pulling me into a kiss. A kiss turned into a make out like it did on Christmas.

Jack then opened the door.
"And... this is a bad time." Jack said Awkwardly.
"My house next time?" I asked Astrid nodded. She gave me a peck kiss and got up.

Two weeks later.....

I sat on my bed in my room. Astrid then busted in. Not that it mattered to me! I was so happy that we were finally together! I'd never been happier in my life! She ran over to my bed, and jumped on top of me. I rolled over, and crawled on top of her.

Then we began to make out... again. It was the 4th make out this week! It was Friday, so 4 was pretty good...last week it was bad! We laid there, and Snotlout came in. I was so tired of people interrupting us, that we jut continued, like they weren't there... well we started me separating out heads before he saw us.

I laid there on top of her but Snotlout didn't see anything.
"Hey Hic... and Astrid." Snotlout said hastily to why I was on top of her.
"Do you mind if we continue?" Astrid asked.
"Yeah... act like I'm not here." Snotlout said not knowing what we were doing. He thought it would be one of our weird conversations... nope.

I leaned my Head back down, and we continued to make out, like Snotlout wasn't even there. I didn't even care that he was here, he is my cousin after all.
"Okay hold up you two... do you mind!" Snotlout said gesturing to himself.
"No not at all!" I said, continuing.

Snotlout rolled his eyes, and then took out his phone. He FaceTimed Tuffnut, but both twins answered.
"What's that sound. It sounds like a bed moving. "Tuffnut said with his sister agreeing.
"Oh... that!" Snotlout said turning the camera on Astrid and I.

They just hung up.
"UNCLE STOICK!" Snotlout yelled. Dad then came in, and Astrid stopped and turned to him. I put my hands in her head and hade our eyes meet again.
"No, Focus!" I said. So we continued.

"What's the problem?" Stoick asked. Snotlout pointed to us.
"Ah... son..." Stoick began. between kisses I spoke.
"Yeah dad."
"Hiccup... can you help me with something?"
"Busy dad."
"Hiccup, get off the girl, and come here!"

I got off Astrid, and we both got off my bed. I went to my dad. Astrid was was fanning herself. Snotlout got up and grabbed her wrist.
"Let's get you some water!" Snotlout said pulling Astrid to the kitchen.

My dad gave me a stern look.
"What?!" I asked confused.
"Hiccup, I'm happy you and Astrid are finally together, but don't get carried away!" Dad told me.
"Dad, in not getting carried away! I was just continuing my business with her no matter who saw." I said.

"It's find Dad... just think of it was a couples, non physical Dpa..." I said to him.

"Whatever you say... lover boy!"

Astrid POV:

I sat in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. Snotlout was sitting beside me.
"You two could have stopped you know... seeing you two together isn't exactly what I wanted to see today." Snotlout told me.

"I know... it's just that every time we lay down and try to be alone, someone or something interrupts us! We're sick of it! So today we just didn't care!" I told him.
"ASTRID!" Hiccup yelled from upstairs. Snotlout and I ran upstairs back to Hiccup's room.

I went in the room, and Snotlout pulled Stoick out, and closed the door.
"Let's let them have alone time... they deserve it!" I heard Snotlout say. I couldn't help put smile. That's Snotlout!

Later in great night, Hiccup and I hung out with the gang... it was so nice to relax! It was my first summer on Berk, and I was excited... but that soon ended.