Sixteen: Back to School

Hiccup's POV:

First day of senior year! Astrid still wasn't back yet. I thought she'd be back for school but I Guess not. I was with my friends, and it was lunch. I was pretty bummed.
"Hiccup dude! It's our first day of senior year! Cheer up!" Tuffnut said putting his hands behind his head, and closing his eyes.

"I was just really hoping Astrid was here!" I said to him. Heather came into the cafeteria, and smiled. She told me to go outside. She covered my eyes, and I stood at the bottom of the stairs. The second I opened my eyes. Arms flew around my shoulders, and I felt lips against mine. That could only be one person.

"Astrid! I missed you!" I said as she released the hug a bit.
"I missed you to! I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner! I was working and the jet had issues!" Astrid told me.
"Working? Astrid you got a job?"
"Oh yeah I that... I've been the photographer for my dads company! It's been awesome! Anyways, how have you been?"

"Good... same old. I didn't really do much." I said trying to lie.
"Hiccup, I clearly know that's not true..." Astrid said crossing her arms, yet saying it with a smile.
"Fine... I went to a few parties, hug with some friends. You know..." I told her.

She smiled and hugged me again! Ugh I felt so guilty! This new girl Suzy came in the middle of august. She was hanging with me and my friends a lot. She went to a party with us too... At the party... something happened... Suzy kissed me!

I kept thinking about Suzy kissing me.
"What's wrong? You look tense!" Astrid said o me with a smile and let go of me.
"Astrid, babe, I need to tell you something. At the twins party, this girl Suzy kissed me! She just grabbed me. I pulled away the second her lips touched mine! And if I had known she would do that I wouldn't have let her even come talk to me! I'm so sorry!" I said to her.

She stepped down the last two stairs.
"Is that all that happened?" Astrid asked standing in front of me. I nodded.
"Okay. I believe you. You've never given me a reason not to. Just promise you won't let it happen again." She said smiling.
"I promise." I then went off in my own. Astrid was being really cool about this...

That's a good thing! I think. She sat with our friends. She was happy when she was a new face... well until she knew who it was.
"Hey I'm Suzy..." the girl said sticking out her hand. Astrid rolled her eyes.
"Is this normal for her?" Suzy asked the group. They all nodded.

Astrid's POV:

I couldn't believe that Hiccup actually kissed another girl! I don't care if he says he pulled away, it shouldn't of happened at all! He didn't do anything to stop it! Suzy acted all nice and innocent. I just was trying to stay calm. I wasn't mad at Hiccup, I was mad at her!

"I think we'd be good friends!"Suzy like again. Can this girl not take a hint? I don't want to talk to her! Leave me alone.
"I'm sorry is there a problem?" Suzy asked getting a little snarky now. My eyes turned giving her a death stare. I then turned and looked forward again. Hiccup was gone to Thor knows where.

"Can you just leave me alone!?" I snapped. She jumped back a little and rolled her eyes.
"Geez what did I ever do to you!?" She asked rhetorically. The group went silent. They knew what was coming.

"You kissed my boyfriend that's what!" I said staring Suzy.
"Oh... your Astrid..."

Third period came... Gym! Okay that's good! I love athletics. We always started the year with volleyball, by second favourite sport! I got into my gym clothes, which were my old volleyball team uniform. I stepped out of the change room to find both a Suzy and Hiccup... great.

We were out into warmup groups of 3. Great Snotlout ,me and Hiccup were a group. Thanks Mrs. McGuiren! We were doing stretching.
"Oh great..." suzy said when she saw me coming.

We did the warmup then we played 3 on 3 games. Suzy was in the other side of the net. We played a few games, My group never lost, and Suzy stayed away! All was right with the world.

At the end of class, I was talking to Snotlout. He mostly asked if me and Hiccup were good. It's like they're not telling me something... but I trust Hiccup. The out of nowhere Suzy threw a volleyball yelling "Think fast!" I turned around in a snap and caught it.

"Nice catch!" Snotlout said high fiving me.
"I have 5 older brothers! It's less of a catch and more if a reflex!" I told him with a chuckle.
"I didn't know you have brothers!" Snotlout said crossing his arms in a non bad way.
"They're a lot older..."

Wow! I was back in school. Everything was right with my friends, I have an amazing Boyfriend! Looks like everything's good again.