twenty-four: Camicazi

Astrid's POV:

I've been happier than ever. I got back together with Hiccup, and I am in such a great place. It has gotten a bit out of hand with these girls though . yeah sure Hiccup is tall, and funny, and kind, and a great basketball player, and he may be gorgeous but it doesn't mean girls should want him. We were sitting in the Starbucks across the street, when that Camicazi girl came in. She was looking for a place to sit.

"Hey Camicazi over Here! " Hiccup said waving her over.

This wasn't really a date, just morning coffee. I was going to tell Hiccup so,even great news but it can wait. Camicazi walked over and sat down.

"Hey Hiccup. Oh Astrid I didn't see you. Wait is this a date or..."

"Not a date... I just wanted to tell Hiccup something."

Hiccup smiled at me.

"I have class so I should go." Camicazi said after about 10 minutes. It was a Sunday. The one day Hiccup and I don't have class.

Hiccup answered I got up too. I grabbed his hand and began running. Soon we arrived at, you Dad's office building. We went upstairs to my office and beside it was Hiccup's office.

"What's this?" Hiccup asked, pointing at the door.

"So... I take the pictures and you write the story. What do you say?"

Hiccup smiled. We opened the door and walked in. The office was tiny but yet a good size. I sat in the desk, while Hiccup walked around.

"It's nothing special... just your basic office. You can personalize it later. Yeah um, it's a great pay and we get to work together. You love writing and I thought this could be Good! You'll, mostly be writing scripts, and articles on so,even of the settings and screenplays but I thought-" I began.

Hiccup them came, even over and cut me off with a kiss. His hands made his way to my waist and, my hands so his shoulders. There suddenly was the sound on an opening door. My dad came in. I pulled away and hopped of the desk.

"I was just showing Hiccup the office and explaining the job. What can I do for you?"

Dad smiled. Phew! He didn't see us!

"Just wanted to see how it was going in here... oh and you have to do the photo shoot like in 10 minutes. I'll see you tonight."

After my dad left I gave Hiccup a small quick kiss and went into my office. I grabbed my Camera off the table in my office. Hiccup came in. he Hadn't been in my office. He looked at all the pictures. My friends my family but mostly him and I.

Hiccup looked at the photo we took the day we met. It was both our backgrounds on our phones and it was in my desk.
"It feels like so long ago." Hiccup said to me.
"Two years Hic...two years is not that long... I'll see you tonight."

I walked out with my camera. I walking and a short blonde girl came running into me. We both fell down. My car, erase came smashing to the ground and hit into a million small pieces. I looked up to see who it was...

Camicazi.

My dad hired her as an intern for school hours.

I got up and looked down at her.

"I'm so SORRY! Oh wait... it's Astrid. Your on the basketball team with me. You work Here?" Camicazi asked standing up and crossing her arms.

I simply nodded. I crouched down and picked up some pieces of the camera. I put the memory card in my pocket.

"We should probably go show Mr. Hofferson. I get to call him, Bill. Can you call him Bill?!"

I looked at Camicazi as we began walking to my dad's office.

"Nope."

When we got there I just walked right in and smiled.

"Bill we have a situation... This employee was running in the hall and ran into me. The camera Shattered! " Camicazi lied.

My dad shook his head in shame.

"That's not true! I would never run with a camera, and I wouldn't run in the halls. You know that!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Astrid-" Dad began.

"Oh he does know your name! I still think I, has favourite out of the two of us." Camicazi said all proud of herself.

"You Believe that... Look I came out of my office, and Camicazi ran into ME! Wait why am I so upset... I can just get another camera."

I then began to walk out. Camicazi followed.

"Oh Astrid do you need a ride Home?" Dad asked me.

"You drive her Around?" Camicazi asked.

"No thanks Dad Im going out with Hiccup for dinner."

I continued to walk. I grabbed another camera and walked.

I walked by Hiccup's office.

"See you tonight." I said. Hiccup smiled and chuckled.

Camicazi was still following me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked putting the memory card into the camera.

"Why are you talking to Hiccup?" Camicazi snapped as she was walking behind me.

"Because I can." I said to her. I stopped walking and faced her. Camicazi did NOT look happy.

"I wanted to ask him out this morning but you were there! So back off! He's single and I need a boyfriend!" Camicazi said blocking off my path.

"Hiccups not single... he's MY boyfriend. So you need to back off."

Camicazi's face went blank. I pushed past her, and went off to the photo shoot. This is what I was afraid of... all these girls are going to like Hiccup, and he's going to get bored of me. Ugh!