Chapter 17

"Iris, wake up! It's time for school!" my Mom chirped over my head pulling my pillow of my head. I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head. "Five more minutes." I said.

   I had stayed up pretty late last night texting with Amy, Jennie, Alex and Sam. Yes, at the same time. Haven't you ever heard of multi-tasking? Anyway.

    I told Alex that I broke up with Sam and we're back to just being friends and like it always felt like we were just friends. He just smiled happily at me and he was shocked at how calmly and nicely Sam took it. I left out the part about Alex. He doesn't have to know, yet. Also, I won't tell him this way.

Just like everybody else did. Why did everyone think that Sam would take it so hard I have no idea and I don't wish to know. 

"That's what you alwas say, sweetie and most of the time you end up being late. Up you go now." she told me ripping my covers from me. I shivered and groaned.

When I was finally eating my delicious breakfast I was left alone in the house. Mom and Dad had left. Mom always wakes me up on school days-especially if I slept late and she knows when I did. She's like a detactor on it.

    I walked to school skipping as I texted with Alex, wishing him luch at his first day of College.

I met Sam and the girls in our usual bench-for when the days are nice because on the bad ones it's inside in the warm.

The day passed quickly, everyone was surprised to discover that Sam and I no longer dated and we've been both asked out countless of times. And I think he's going to resume to his old ways of dating, sleeping around and dumping. Typical boy...

Amy has a date with my brother this weekend. FINALLY!!! Jennie and I did a happy dance-literally. While Sam laughed and gave us the beat to dance. I'm not kinding. Poor Amy stood there watching us with a small smile-that she was trying to fight, shaking her head in disbelief and a blush in her cheeks.

Later in the afternoon I talked with Alex, a lot. I asked him about his day and I was happy he gave me the answeres to all of my questions and I answered his.

 I slept earlier today but I was happy because this year I have my friends, family and  new friends closer than ever. Also, I have a boy that I really, really like and I think I'm falling for.

 No, Scratch that. I know I'm falling in love with him, hard and head over heels and I don't mind. I'm so happy and I hope it won't take long for a chance to arise for us to be together.

 But even if it doesn't, well then, I'll just make a chance.

___________________________________________________________

VOTE?!

COMMENT?!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!