Chapter 1- I Need Your Love

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter to this fic, which is the sequel to my fic "Fearless", I know this chapter isn't great but I need to let ye know what's happened in between this fic and "Fearless" so, yeah! I really hope ye like this chapter, so please give me feedback! Thank you so much guys! :* 

------

(Jades P.O.V)

 Perrie and I stumbled in the door of our apartment. Perrie softly pushed me against the door. She kissed me gently while fiddling with my hands. When she pulled back her warm, loving eyes gazed down at me. Even after nearly a year, she still made my heart race like the very first time we kissed.

 I loved Perrie more than I’d ever loved anyone. She was just amazing, I loved her every single thing about her. From her adorable laugh, how hilarious she was, her bravery and the fact that she’d saved my life. I could never forget that. She’d taken a huge risk in trying to save me that day. That’s how I knew she truly loved me.

 We’d moved into huge, fancy apartment in London together four months ago in October. Leigh and Jesy now lived with their boyfriends and, best of all, Little Mix had now become a household name. We’d won 2 Grammy Awards, we had a huge world tour coming up in the summer, which had sold out and we’d sold over 30 millions records worldwide. It had been an absolute whirlwind since we’d become famous, but everything we had to go through was certainly made easier by the measure of our success now.

 “I wish we didn’t have to sneak around like this, baba” Perrie sighed, still playing with my hands.

 I stroked her cheek with my thumb, “Soon we won’t have to, I promise. Management said we have to wait until we’re more established, they said then we can afford to take the risk of coming out to the public”

 Perrie sighed again, this time more annoyed, “Well there shouldn’t be a ‘risk’,” she whined, “Just because we’re both girls. It’s so unfair”

 “I know it’s messed up, baba, but there’s nothing we can do for the moment. Anyway, we still have each other, don’t we?” I smiled up at the blonde.

 “Of course” she beamed, “That’s all that matters”. She leaned down and kissed me again.

 There was one other huge matter complicating us being able to come out to the world; Perrie and Zayn’s ‘relationship’. They had been ‘together’ for nearly 2 years now, and we were beginning to get afraid that the public might expect a bit more from them. For us and management, it was becoming a real worry.

 I mean, you couldn’t just ‘break-up’ what was probably one of the most prominent ‘couples’ in the world. They were both from the biggest acts in music. I kind of hurt me to see Perrie act all loved-up with Zayn, but at the end of the day, that’s what it was; just acting. When Perrie came home and the cameras were gone, Perrie was mine and no one else’s. That was all that mattered to me.

 Also, the public were getting a bit suspicious as to why I ‘wasn’t in a relationship’. Management had offered to get me a fake boyfriend, Harry from One Direction, but there was no way I was going to. I was very wary of him. Even though he was a lovely lad, he was a womanizer and that was something I didn’t need. Plus, I hadn’t been ‘single’ for too long so it wasn’t bothering me too much. I just stuck to the old ‘I want to focus on my career and nothing else’ line. The exact one Perrie had used for so long before we found out the real reason. And there we were.

 Things were just getting a bit heated between Perrie and I when my phone buzzed. I groaned. I just wanted a bit of alone time with my girlfriend. It seemed to be getting harder and harder to do so by the minute.

 “Go on” Perrie giggled, “Get it”. I groaned again before hauling myself from the couch that we’d relocated to and found my phone under a pile of shoes and jackets that had been scattered onto the floor.

 I opened my inbox to find a new message. It was none other than Sam.

 “Hey, I’m in your neighbourhood on watch today. I was wonderin’ if you wanna get a coffee during my lunch break, we could catch up :)“

 “Who is it?” Perrie asked me, she must have noticed the surprise on my face. I’d hardly talked to Sam since we broke up, he was a bit pissed off at me, and so I was definitely stunned that, out of the blue, nearly a year later, he wanted to ‘catch up’ with me.

 “Sam” I answered her, “He wants us to catch up today”.

 Judging by the look on Perrie’s face she wasn’t too pleased but I could see she was considering it. She and Sam had put their differences aside after they’d found me and Sam agreed to say it was him who shot Aaron, being a policeman doing his job, so Perrie wouldn’t be in trouble.

 But the certainly weren’t best friends either. They were acquaintances, I suppose. After a bit of intense consideration Perrie finally spoke up.

 "That’s fine” she said, “But if he comes onto you I swear I’ll-“

 “Perrie” I interjected, “He won’t. And even if he does, I know how to handle myself”.

 She stared at the ground. I could see she was concerned, she obviously thought he still had feelings for me. But I’d noticed she always felt a bit uncomfortable when I was alone with boys, probably because I was bi, whereas she was gay. “But you’ll find a really cool guy that you really like and you won’t have to hide away with him and he’ll be able to protect you and I’ll be gone” she had sobbed once.

 I had told her she was absolutely mental. She thought that some random guy could protect me, when she had saved my life? And why would I ever want to leave her anyway? She was everything I ever wanted. She didn’t realise how beautiful, funny or strong she was. I loved her with all my heart. It would take much stronger than some man to come between us.

 “Pez” I took her hands in mine, “I know you don’t like him and the idea of us seeing each other but you’ve got to trust me, okay? It’s just a coffee. One coffee and he’ll be gone, I promise” She slowly nodded her head and smiled weakly, “Okay”.

 “I’ll never leave you, babe” I assured her, “I love you too much to do something so stupid like that”

 She smiled again, but this time it was genuine. “I love you too, Jade, so much. That’s why I get scared. I’m just afraid of losing you”

 I brushed her hair behind her ear. “Well, there’s no need to be, because I’m not going anywhere”. I leaned in and kissed her sweet lips again. She beamed down at me; she’d grown slightly taller than me. I gave a quick glance at my watch.

 “Okay” I said, “It’s 12 o’ clock. Sam’s breaks are at 1 if I remember correctly so that give us enough time to do whatever we want” I winked at Perrie.

 Perrie furrowed her brows, confused. I giggled and shook my head, “Sometimes I wonder about you, Perrie Edwards”

 Her eyes widened suddenly, finally getting at what I was hinting. She grinned and nodded her head eagerly before I closed the gap between us once again.