Chapter 6- Miss Brightside

Hey guys :) so I know this chapter is uneventful and quite short, but I had a bit of a writers block today lol. But the next chapter will be VERY eventful, I promise ;;) Anyway here's ch6, I hope you like it :)) please vote, comment and share :D thanks guys! :*

----

(Jade’s P.O.V)

 It was June 2014. We were preparing for our very first world tour. The last few months had been crazy. We’d been doing gigs at festivals and nightclubs, hosted a TV show for charity, won three more awards and had been working on our third album, which was due for release in September.

 We were on the way to the U.S, where our first show at Madison Square Gardens, our dream venue, was on. We were absolutely delighted and couldn’t think of a better way to kick off the tour.

We were on our private jet, mid-way through the flight, and Perrie had her head resting on my shoulder. She looked so sweet, cuddled up next to me. I couldn’t wait for what lay ahead. Not only because of the tour, but because it was finally time for Jade and I to reveal our relationship to everyone. Management said it was up to us to think about how we told everyone. I was absolutely ecstatic, it was about time.

 Perrie and I had been together for over a year now, sure there had been a few bumps along the way, like the Connor incident, but it had only made us stronger. We were literally inseparable. It was becoming impossible to keep ourselves in order in public and to keep the secret. All we wanted was for everyone to know how happy we were. And there we were, on the edge of finally telling everyone.

 “Jade!” I heard Jesy call from behind me.

 I took Perrie’s head off of my shoulder and gently rested her it against the seat.

 “Yes?” I asked, turned around in my seat to face Leigh and Jesy, who were sitting behind us.

 “We have an idea” Leigh grinned.

 Oh God. This was never good. “What is it?” I asked.

 “We’ve come up with a few ideas as to how you to could come out” Jesy pulled a sheet out of her notepad and handed it to me. Oh my God, they were such idiots. I giggled.

 They explained what was on the sheet, “You could kiss Perrie during our interview tonight” Leigh suggested, “Or at a club” Jesy interjected, Leigh gasped and raised her hand. “Or in front of the paps!” she shouted, and turned to Jesy, “Wouldn’t that be awesome!?” she said to her.

 “That would be sooo cool!” Jesy agreed, jumping up and down.

 “Woah, woah, woah! Calm it down guys!” I laughed.

 “So which do you like the best?” Leigh asked me. She and Jesy leaned forward, eagerly awaiting my answer.

 “I don’t know….” I replied. Perrie and I still weren’t sure. We had considered telling everyone in the interview tonight, but decided not to since we would have only just arrived, it would have been too soon.

 “But I think we’ll just say it in an interview or something” I said.

 “But that’s no fun!” Jesy protested.

 I frowned, “Well it’s me and Perrie’s decision” I mumbled.

 Jesy and Leigh sighed simultaneously. I rolled my eyes playfully and returned to my seat. I trained my eyes on Perrie. She was so beautiful; I was the luckiest girl in the world to have her. I kissed her forehead gently before relaxing back into my seat of our private jet. Within minutes I had drifted to sleep, dreaming sweet dreams of the gorgeous Perrie Louise Edwards.