Chapter 8- On Top Of The World

Hey guys! :)) So this is ch8, please keep voting and commenting and sharing, I love you guys and can't thank ye enough! Hope ye like it :* 

------

(Jades P.O.V)

 I woke up to find Perrie snoozing beside me, a huge smile immediately spread across my face at the adorable sight. I turned to the locker beside the bed to get my phone and see what time it was. As I did, memories of the night before rushed through my head. I grinned. It had definitely been one of the best nights of my life.

 And I also had other reasons to feel on top of the world. Perrie and I finally had come out the day before. It was a huge relief to finally be able to stop sneaking around and pretending that we weren’t head over heels for each other. I didn’t need all that stress any more, especially since we were now travelling the world on tour.

 As I unlocked my phone I found I had sixty new messages. Most were from friends and family, congratulating Perrie and I. But one stood out. One shocked me. It was from Sam.

 “Hey Jade, I heard the big news! Wanted to tell you that I’m absolutely thrilled for you two! You’re perfect for each other, I always saw it haha! :)) Congrats babe! x”

 I smiled uncontrollably upon reading the text. I was so happy that Sam approved of our relationship so much; I didn’t think he’d be that happy.

I was also delighted for Sam too though, now he’d be free.

 Perrie and I had talked about how we’d get Sam out of the dirt; I’d say I’d loved Perrie for quite a while, and towards the end of Sam and I’s relationship I realised so, but Perrie didn’t know, and that’s why we broke up. That would make everyone see he didn’t ‘desert’ me. And we’d say we were together for nearly 2 months. We’d also say that Perrie had liked me for a while too, which contributed to her and Zayn’s ‘break-up’. That was our master plan.

 I gazed at the beautiful blonde Geordie that lay so peacefully beside me for a little while before finally deciding that I need to wake her. Hopefully it would an easy enough task this morning, I thought. I didn’t want to have to avert to my old tactics and pour water over my girlfriend. I shouldn’t have though hoped though, it was pointless; it was never easy waking Perrie. She loved her sleep too much.

 I shook her slightly and waited. No response. I tried shaking her harder. Still no response. I giggled. There was only one way that I was ever sure would wake Perrie.

 I sat on top of her and pressed my lips against hers. She slowly woke, smiling into the kiss as me saw me. She intertwined our fingers.

 “Hey babe” she beamed.

 “Hey there, sleepyhead” I giggled. “We’ve 2 hours ‘til our interview so we’d better get a move on”

 Perrie groaned and pulled me closer to her, so close that there was hardly any space between us. “Can’t we just stay in bed….forever” she grinned before kissing down my neck.

 “I’d love nothing more” I laughed, “But it’s a big day today…” I paused mid sentence and moaned slightly, Perrie had continued trying to seduce me, “W-we have to get up”

 I pulled away from her, using a considerable amount of willpower, and got off the bed, planting my feet on the ground. I heard a dramatic sigh from Perrie before she followed suite and got up.

 I rolled my eyes and threw on sweatpants, a pair of blazers, one of Perrie’s tops and my favourite green parka. I didn’t care what I was wearing, Perrie and I would get done up properly at the TV studio.