Chapter 10- Knock You Down

Hey guys :) so I know this story is losing it's edge a bit lately but I'm having desperate writers block :(( anyway keep voting, commenting and sharing! I can't thank ye enough! hope you like this chapter :) 

------

(Perrie’s P.O.V)

 I woke to a horrible pounding in the back of my head. I opened my eyes to find Jade snoozing peacefully on a chair beside me. I smiled uncontrollably at the adorable sight, but winced at the pain it caused me. I brought my hand to the back of my head to find it was wrapped in some sort of bandaging. That’s when I remembered what had happened.

 I surveyed the room around me. It was clear to me that I was in a hospital. The room was practically empty beside the bed and the chair. A sink was in the far corner of the room and a big window covered most of the right wall, but the blinds were tightly closed.

 I decided to wake Jade. I needed to know what had happened. I knew it was something bad and that I’d gotten hurt, but that was it.

 “Jade” I whispered. I waited for a little while but there wasn’t a stir from her.

“Jade” I repeated, louder this time. Still nothing. I smirked, now it was me who had to force the other awake. I stretched my hand over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She woke immediately, her normally electric brown eyes were dreary and tired and bags hung under her eyes.

 “Perrie!” she exclaimed, jumping towards me in the seat. “You’re awake!”

 “I am babe” I smiled.

She must have sensed that I was confused. “You’re in hospital baby, there was an explosion”

 My eyes widened. “An explosion!? Is everybody okay?! Where are Leigh and Jesy? What about the fans?!”

 She nodded her head slowly, taking my hand. “Don’t worry baby, everybody’s okay. There were a few bad injuries to staff of the studio, but they’re not life-threatening.”

 “H-how? What happened?” I stuttered, struggling to take this all in at once.

 Jade took a deep breath. “Well… they think it was terrorist attack, they blew up the TV studio. But we don’t think it was just that…” her voice trailed off, she was obviously very worried by whatever she thought it was.

 “What do you think it was, baby?”

 A tear trickled down her cheek, “I think it was because of us...”

 I froze. A horrible feeling engulfed my stomach. “You mean a homophobic attack?”

 She nodded her head hesitantly, tears now flowing down her face at a steady pace.

 “Jade…. Come here” I put out my arms and pulled her into the bed with me. I latched onto her. I didn’t want to leave her go. I hated seeing her upset. I just wished that if I held onto her then all of this would go away and we would finally get the break we deserved. But every time things started to work in our favour, we always seemed to be shot down again. Life was becoming a burden.

 I felt like throwing up and lashing out in anger at the same time. I was absolutely disgusted. Why the world was like this was beyond me.

 “I’m such an idiot, I’m here crying to you when you’re the one hurt” Jade whimpered.

“Aww baby” I sobbed, “It’s okay. We’re gonna get through this together” I pulled her head into my chest. “You’re a fighter babe, I know you are. We’re gonna sort this out, and then we can finally get the lives we deserve, I promise you”