Chapter 11- Miss You

Hey guys :D I know this chapter is horrible and the story is moving slowly, but I'm in the middle of a writers block at the moment so bear with me;) Keep sharing, commenting and voting, thank you ;) :*

--------

 (Perries P.O.V)

 “So you think too that it could be to do with us coming out too?” Jade asked the policemen nervously.

 The sergeant nodded. “We’re working on it, Ms. Thirlwall. We’ll let you know when we find any leads”

 “Okay, thanks”

“Get well soon, Ms. Edwards” the sergeant said to me.

 “Thanks” I said before Jade, Jesy, Leigh and I waved them goodbye. As soon as they left the hospital room, three more familiar people entered; My mom, Jade’s mom and my brother Jonnie.

 Jade and I gasped as we saw them. They hadn’t told us they were coming. My mom and Jonnie ran straight to me and Jade’s mom ran over to her. We all exchanged hugs and kisses, delighted to see each other again.

 “I’m so relieved you’re okay baba” my mom said to me, tears forming in her eyes. “We were so worried, we got on the soonest flight”

 I took my mom’s hand. “It’s okay mom, I’ll be fine, don’t worry” I smiled.

 My eyes trailed to the door again and they widened once I saw someone I did not expect to see walk through the door.

 "Sam!” Jade exclaimed as she ran over to him and hugged him tightly. I couldn’t help but feel extremely jealous. Sam still loved her, I knew it. I could sense it a mile away.

 “What are you doing here?” I asked, bewildered by his sudden appearance. Jade frowned at me a little.

 “Hello to you too” he mumbled sarcastically. I knew I was being rude but I didn’t care; he was trying to steal Jade from me, I just knew it.

 “I wanted to see if you were okay” I rolled my eyes, “And I’m here to help. I’m gonna find whoever did this” he explained.

 Jade smiled proudly up at him, making my stomach turn. I knew his plan. He was going to use this incident as a way to wiggle himself back into Jade’s life, and he was going to do his very best to win her back.

 “Since we’re all here, why don’t we have a cuppa and catch up some bit, eh?” Jade suggested which was met with approval by all.

 Bless her, I thought. She was trying her very best to make the best of the situation. I’d be discharged from hospital tomorrow, but due to my head injuries I was meant to ‘take it easy’ for the next month, which meant that the rest of the American leg of the tour had to be postponed until we finished the other legs.

 Jade was my rock. She always knew how to find the best in every situation, no matter how difficult it was. I was in absolute awe of her. I’d been having so much fun in the past couple of days that I’d almost forgotten about what had happened. The pain had gone, physically and mentally.

  I realised just how amazing she was. I knew she was before, but it was only now, in times of true need, that I saw how incredible she was to the full extent.

 We all continued talking right through the day. I was surrounded by my loving family, friends and girlfriend. What more could I have needed? Well, there was one more person I wanted to be there. Zayn. He had called to see how I was but he’d told me that no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t get a few days off to come see me. I was devastated, but being around everyone else took my mind off it.