Story 2) Why?

Raven's POV

Why does Beast boy love me? I thought to myself as I was meditating on the roof.

I mean I love him because he's funny, cute, and not to mention... hot. He has this way of making me smile and...and...

"Words can't describe him." I said to myself quietly.

"Describe who?" My boyfriend said sitting next to me.

"No one." I replied back not looking at him.

"Aww come on babe you can tell me who this 'him' is." He said placing him palm on top of mine.

"You'd make fun of me if I told you." I said looking away from him staring at the sun that was starting to set.

"Why would I make fun of you? You're my girlfriend." Beast boy said grasping my chin and turning me to face him.

"It's just..kinda ridiculous." I replied back.

"I promise I won't laugh." Beast boy said crossing his heart.

"Fine it's just..." I started. "I think there's no words to describe you." I confessed.

"It's pretty stupid but there's just too many things to describe you. How kind you are, funny you are, hot-"

"Raven please stop. What you're saying isn't ridiculous. It's actually pretty...nice." Beast boy said with a kind grin on his face which made me blush madly hoping he wouldn't notice, but yet my hood was down.

"Honestly I feel the same for you. There isn't any words to describe you as well." He said kissing me gently on my lips.

"And don't think I didn't notice that you called me hot." Beast boy said making me blush even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/6/16