Story 3) X-Mas

Beast boy POV:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE." Starfire yelled from the hallway waking me up at...what time was it? Seven! What the heck? Why did she wake me up so early? Oh well might as well just get up.

So I got out of bed to see what the commotion was and it was Christmas Day morning and it was time to open our presents.

"I am the curious to find out what I got." Starfire said curiously.

"Well then let's see what you got." Robin said handing her a present.

"Oh thank you so much boyfriend Robin." Starfire cheered happily giving Robin a kiss on the cheek making Robin blush a bright red.

She opened up her small present to find a wedding ring. She gasped loudly tears forming in her eyes.

"Starfire you have been the light of my life for a long time and you have never failed to put a smile on my face. I don't want you to just be my girlfriend but to be mine officially, Starfire" he said kneeling down on one knee.
"Would you marry me?"

"YES!" Starfire cheered with thick tears in her eyes giving Robin a very passionate kiss.

"Hey Rae." I asked turning over to her.

"Yes Beast boy?" Raven said in her monotone voice not looking up from her book.

"I was on Ebay and I saw some pretty nice wedding rings you wanna see?"

She looked up from her book stood across from me and slapped me in the face, hard, making everyone look at our direction.

"What happened BB?" Cyborg asked.

I looked at the spot where she was but didn't see her. She probably went to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/18/16